THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Signed sealed and arsecloth delivered.
Don't understand what exactly you're trying to say.
Maybe I'm just being dim. Just don't sound to pleasant a greeting to me.
The greeting was at the bottom of my post, which says "Welcome Wes" 🤦‍♂️

Whether your being "Dim" or not, only you would know ?

I do apologise that it wasn't
pleasant enough for you.

Like buses you wait for ages and two arrive at once

great day for the club and both look like great additions, add that to Nesbitt and Bryan and I am starting to get excited for the season

Wonder if that is it or maybe another one player through the door maybe a keeper?

COYL
All our signings have been quality so far mate, maybe another two incoming players and i reckon we are ready to push on for the new season.

Every season the squad is being improved, where it takes us in this strong division I don't know but I'm not sure we can complain about anything so far.
Yeah i agree mate, The Championship is gonna be stronger this season no doubt. We have gone about our transfer business nicely with cleaver signings.

Just can't wait for the season to kick off now, feels like a fucking drag waiting for our first game to come around.

Jamie Shackleton has returned to Leeds United this summer after a loan spell with Millwall in the Championship last season, and he has posted on Instagram for the first time following his time in London – with a three-word message.

Shackleton, 23, left Leeds on loan last summer after 79 senior games – following his path into the Leeds side under Marcelo Bielsa. Of those 79, 27 came in the Premier League. But Jesse Marsch chose to send Shackleton on loan.

He did well at Millwall – glimpses of quality, his talent, his unrelenting work rate. He struggled to nail down a starting spot and Millwall, who did have an option to sign him permanently, decided not to sign Shackleton this summer.

So what was the 3 word message then???
Hard at work

A good day at the office. I was a bit iffy about harding, but given how GR has raved about him I bow to his knowledge. However it would be a bitter pill to swallow if Flemming is sold.

Great news, welcome Wes and Casper . Well done to the club, we got our first choice targets for once and not been left scrambling in the bargain bucket when players went elsewhere for more cash. Can’t wait for the season to start , we may be entertained for once , GR deserves some success for how he built this squad over the last few years, we look strong with a strong bench. C.O.Y.L.

Yeah i agree mate, The Championship is gonna be stronger this season no doubt. We have gone about our transfer business nicely with cleaver signings.

Just can't wait for the season to kick off now, feels like a fucking drag waiting for our first game to come around.
Some cleaver signings? Just what we need to cut our way through opponents’ defences 😉

As for a goalkeeper why not have a look at this Trueman geezer or possibly a premiership reserve on loan.worked for man city got 19m for a keeper never played in premier