THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

On the Blackburn forum, some of their supporters thought it was right that Travis was hooked at HT, and his replacement (along with their other subs in that 2nd half), turned the game for them!

Now, I don’t know if those supporters thought that because Travis was playing shit that 1st half, or if he was replaced as a tactical move by the manager! Either way, it worked for them!
Had nothing to do with Travis or the subs. Diaz turned up and tore us a new one. Made no odds which defensive midfielder they played second half, we barely attacked

Also, while I'm shitting out baseless rumours, Brian Plat posted a video saying something along the lines of he will be seeing the Millwall fans soon, before taking it down.

In my defence, I'm bored shitless without Millwall occupying my time.

If we do sign him then we will doing something very wrong if we don't adapt the Postman Pat theme tune for him. Just saying.

"Brian Plat, Brian Plat, Brian Plat plays for Millwall at right-back."

Yeah, alright. I'll fuck off.

Also, while I'm shitting out baseless rumours, Brian Plat posted a video saying something along the lines of he will be seeing the Millwall fans soon, before taking it down.

If we do sign him then we will doing something very wrong if we don't adapt the Postman Pat theme tune for him. Just saying.

He’s a centre half!

My missus said is he the bloke from coronation street?

Lancashire reporters now saying we’ve had a 6 figure bid rejected for Travis. Of course take it with a pinch of salt, but if there’s any truth in that, it is hilarious. A 25 year old club captain with 3 years on his contract… would be like someone bidding £900k for Flemming

Lancashire reporters now saying we’ve had a 6 figure bid rejected for Travis. Of course take it with a pinch of salt, but if there’s any truth in that, it is hilarious. A 25 year old club captain with 3 years on his contract… would be like someone bidding £900k for Flemming
Theo puffytits would have taken less.

Part of the article written by their local paper states that Blackburn have said they need to sell to buy and that all their players are available but only at the right price.
It might be we are trying our luck to see how much they need money.

Part of the article written by their local paper states that Blackburn have said they need to sell to buy and that all their players are available but only at the right price.
It might be we are trying our luck to see how much they need money.

Isn't it how bids works? Start low and work your way up and until you find some common ground. I'd hold my fire on criticism of the club whilst so called journo;s fill column inches with bullshit and rumours.

Isn't it how bids works? Start low and work your way up and until you find some common ground. I'd hold my fire on criticism of the club whilst so called journo;s fill column inches with bullshit and rumours.
True to an extent but they supposedly value him at a lot more than we’ve offered. Can’t blame them for turning down less than a mill, can you.

You always hear of us making paltry offers in the press, as I said take with a pinch of salt, but we must try our luck a bit at times.

I think a bid over £1.5m would bring them to the table but being reported we bid a 6 fixture fee for a club captain with 3 years contract left doesn’t surprise me🤣

Members online

No members online now.