THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Fat Dan reckons we won’t go for Styles because he still has 3 years left on his contract, and the Barnsley chairman won’t let him go on the cheap, so better to spend what he thinks we’d have to spend on Styles (£2.5M) and use that money to buy Travis, and get Cox in on a free

Millwall already know the price of Callum Styles, as this was agreed in his loan contract.
He is with Hungary in the euros at present, so prehaps after the internationals are over.

Millwall already know the price of Callum Styles, as this was agreed in his loan contract.
He is with Hungary in the euros at present, so prehaps after the internationals are over.
Just read that Barnsley manager is off to Swansea, that could delay any decision by Barnsley to sell if offers are below the release clause.

Ffs. I don’t think people realise how good a player he actually is to have in the squad.
We are in a unique situation at the moment, a lot of players have gone from the wage bill and JB has given a decent amount for us to get new players in.
We can't end up spending it and having a big squad that stops the progression of the youngsters.
We might still end up with Styles but other positions do seem to be a priority.

Just on George Cox, he is going somewhere, even if it's not us.

"Fortuna Sittard, thank you for the last 4 seasons. A roller coaster of emotions and moments but what a great experience. I wish you all the best."

Travis, anybody recall his quality for Blackburn in the first half against us?
I must have missed it. Happy to be wrong, especially for that money!
On the Blackburn forum, some of their supporters thought it was right that Travis was hooked at HT, and his replacement (along with their other subs in that 2nd half), turned the game for them!

Now, I don’t know if those supporters thought that because Travis was playing shit that 1st half, or if he was replaced as a tactical move by the manager! Either way, it worked for them!

Fortuna plays a practice match against Millwall FC in preparation. The match is scheduled for Saturday, July 29 and will be played at The Den in London. Kick-off is at 1:00 PM local time (2:00 PM Dutch time).

I would guess that makes the Cox tranfer more likely

Fortuna plays a practice match against Millwall FC in preparation. The match is scheduled for Saturday, July 29 and will be played at The Den in London. Kick-off is at 1:00 PM local time (2:00 PM Dutch time).

I would guess that makes the Cox tranfer more likely
Thank you for letting me know 1:00 pm UK is 2:00 pm Dutch time 😉

Members online