THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

I think he could end up being better than Ballard.
He's very good footballer and tough. Probably already ahead of Ballard with technical ability.
Already has a bit of Prem experience.
And international caps for England under 21's! Got to give Aldo and the club some credit, as it stands. They've obviously established a plan and stuck to it. Going for the cheaper option from abroad is no more a risk than buying overpriced players from England.

A couple of giants at the back now, expect we have promised him in the starting line up?
Bart
Mac, Hutch, Cresswell, Cooper, Murray
Honeyman, Saville, Mitchell
Z, Afobe.

Malone, Bennett, Evans, Burey, Long, Leonard, Bradshaw
Sit Danny and Billy and play leonard and Malone.

I was watching the highlight clips of Charlie Cresswell on you tube

I think most of the clips were for the U23 but he seems to have everything

strong in the tackle a bit of pace and brings the ball out running into the opposition half

seemed good in the air and some good passes

The geezer looks mustard in my opinion and if he slots into Championship life easily this is a great signing for us

We currently have over a dozen threads on the first page alone regarding transfers, transfer rumours, confirmed signings, potential signings, details about these signings, etc etc and it’s doing my nut in a bit flipping from one to the other and trying to keep up.

so I thought we could have the one dedicated thread, which makes for easier reading. Please feel free to post on this thread about any transfer news, or alternatively you can tell me to f*ck off for being a busy c*nt.

Your choice 😁😁😁

Fucking hell. This post hasn't aged well. Much like myself.