THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Re Ollie Burke I just had a look back at fat Dans social media posts (I don’t follow him on anything btw) from last week. Ha ha he only done a video giving it the ITK bollocks claiming that it was a done deal and that Burke was secretly on a plane to Ireland.

What a fucking wally, yet more proof, as if anyone needed any, that he is in fact a massive cunt.

Re Ollie Burke I just had a look back at fat Dans social media posts (I don’t follow him on anything btw) from last week. Ha ha he only done a video giving it the ITK bollocks claiming that it was a done deal and that Burke was secretly on a plane to Ireland.

What a fucking wally, yet more proof, as if anyone needed any, that he is in fact a massive cunt.
Massive Fat Cunt

Millwall again linked with move for Senegal forward​

June 29, 2022 Staff

MILLWALL are being credited with renewed interest in forward Pape Habib Gueye.
Senegalese forward Gueye was on the Lions’ list of transfer targets in January.
Gueye plays for Belgian top-flight side K.V. Kortrijk and scored five times in 16 games before injury ended his season in December.
The website Football Insider has claimed that Millwall and Watford are monitoring the striker, who returned from his lay-off with two goals in a recent friendly.
Gueye was rated at around £1.5million in January and still has two years left to run on his current contract. He has scored 11 goals in 33 league starts for Kortrijk since joining from Norwegian side Aalesunds FK in 2020.
Millwall have been busy bolstering their attacking ranks in the last week. Zian Flemming arrived for a club-record fee from Dutch club Fortuna Sittard, where he was in double-figures for goals in consecutive seasons.
That was followed by the double announcement of George Honeyman from Hull City and Benik Afobe’s return from Stoke City.
Afobe was Millwall’s top-scorer last season with 13 goals, while Honeyman hit the back of the net four times in 2021-22.
The Lions need to replace the goals and goal involvements of Jed Wallace, who left this summer to join West Bromwich Albion on a free transfer.

That’s why I wrote my post above.🤪🤪🤪

Millwall again linked with move for Senegal forward​

June 29, 2022 Staff

MILLWALL are being credited with renewed interest in forward Pape Habib Gueye.
Senegalese forward Gueye was on the Lions’ list of transfer targets in January.
Gueye plays for Belgian top-flight side K.V. Kortrijk and scored five times in 16 games before injury ended his season in December.
The website Football Insider has claimed that Millwall and Watford are monitoring the striker, who returned from his lay-off with two goals in a recent friendly.
Gueye was rated at around £1.5million in January and still has two years left to run on his current contract. He has scored 11 goals in 33 league starts for Kortrijk since joining from Norwegian side Aalesunds FK in 2020.
Millwall have been busy bolstering their attacking ranks in the last week. Zian Flemming arrived for a club-record fee from Dutch club Fortuna Sittard, where he was in double-figures for goals in consecutive seasons.
That was followed by the double announcement of George Honeyman from Hull City and Benik Afobe’s return from Stoke City.
Afobe was Millwall’s top-scorer last season with 13 goals, while Honeyman hit the back of the net four times in 2021-22.
The Lions need to replace the goals and goal involvements of Jed Wallace, who left this summer to join West Bromwich Albion on a free transfer.
Pay no attention to that by the way

I'm not concerned about this and if it's true that our last bid of around 2m for the Aberdeen kid has been turned down, it means we still have money for 2 more good signings, hopefully someone can start separate threads for whoever they may be, I'll check Lions tv, so can someone else pop down to he club car park?

Yes your post prompted me to have a look at what he was saying a few days ago BP. Amazing how anyone gives that whopper the time of day.
I'm wondering if someone is stitching him up. It is simply not possible to get a story so completely wrong by accident.
So, either he made it up, or he was being fed information that was simply wrong.

I'm not concerned about this and if it's true that our last bid of around 2m for the Aberdeen kid has been turned down, it means we still have money for 2 more good signings, hopefully someone can start separate threads for whoever they may be, I'll check Lions tv, so can someone else pop down to he club car park?
Separate threads about individual signings would be good but the problem with MO is, everyone wants to be the first to announce something. So if we sign someone people quickly post a thread about it without looking to see if there’s already one on the go. When we signed Afobe we had like 5 or 6 Afobe threads on the go. Made my head spin 😵‍💫😵‍💫🥴

Separate threads about individual signings would be good but the problem with MO is, everyone wants to be the first to announce something. So if we sign someone people quickly post a thread about it without looking to see if there’s already one on the go. When we signed Afobe we had like 5 or 6 Afobe threads on the go. Made my head spin 😵‍💫😵‍💫🥴
Wippa not wishing to be cantankerous but do you mean last season's signing of Afobe or this season's signing of Afobe :grinning: