THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Potentially a very shrewd signing by the club. Celtic were in for him in the summer, we've done well to get this one over the line. Not sure if he'll go straight into the first team, but whatever happens we need to be patient with him. We don't need another Tyler Burey situation where the fans are on his back. They need supporting not slaughtering.
Might have got him in the summer according to this report.

Potentially a very shrewd signing by the club. Celtic were in for him in the summer, we've done well to get this one over the line. Not sure if he'll go straight into the first team, but whatever happens we need to be patient with him. We don't need another Tyler Burey situation where the fans are on his back. They need supporting not slaughtering.

The lad has already said in an interview that he is relishing his first cunting off from a coked up scaffolder.

Same situation as Flemming, was in for him for while, but his club were reluctant to let him go.
Yup. I thought that. Something to do with playing in Europe.
Now that they are only playing domestic, I guess, made sense to complete a deal rather than miss out on some money.

Who seems like a really good lad and always gives 110%
Yes, I agree.
Maybe everyone deserves a second chance?
I know someone who was very definitely going down a bad path aged 18/19.
Now, 10 years later, he has completely turned his life around.
Anyone can make a mistake.
On the other hand some people never change. I was a cunt when I was young and I'm still a cunt now. :rofl: