THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

Fuck me, another beard..!! NTWK..! The only beard allowed should be at the top of a birds legs...

1992-94 - Not a beard (or very little) in sight but, it did end in clean shaven, 3rd placed misery...I blame Sailors and Muslims for all these poncy beards. ***
:grinning:

View attachment 19186
Harp fuckin' lager!...Thank God I was hammered more often than not before getting to the ground.

Kryan i see one of their fans has quoted your comments and put them on on their fan site ha and sent them all into a tizzy
Sexist pig, hope you dont get cancelled

This woke Dulwich disease seems to have spread to Barnsley, ffs "Barnsley" even typing it let alone saying it is enough to give you the hump and send you into a massive depressive state

Be careful what you say on here everyone you are being watched:wave:

oh yeah and apparantly we are all dockers , ffs how many years are they behind us

Mind fair to play to em typing with 7 fingers must be difficult

;)

Haha...they've got some front, considering they're associated with all those 'colourful' characters Yorkshire has produced over the years....

I blame it all on that 'Tripe' that they eat.
:grinning:

I always remember the trip to Barnsley a few years back 70s?. There was a points failure and the train was held at Flitwick for an eternity. The train pulled away and the driver said we will get there on time until someone leant out the window and clocked someone on a platform, it might have been Sheffield, not sure, but the train went through the station slowly. There went the first half.
Anyway got to Barnsley and walked down the cobbled streets to the ground. They let everyone in for free!
Inside the ground, their supporters got upset with the chant "more spots than a leopard".
Anyway in the away end there was all these "spies" and they were nicking people on the instructions of an Inspector, part of their Yorkshire football flying squad.
Barnsley got a penalty and we were behind that goal. Anyway, the youngsters ran down to put their player off and you could see the instructions being given to move them back.
One took it a bit far and swung a fist at one of the youngsters who saw it coming and ducked and the coppers fist smashed into the crash barrier, no doubt breaking it!

Will stick this one from HappyLion here. That thread has gone off topic and will end up in the members forum.

As carpark man promised, this one is over the line. One or two more in the pipeline subject to greedy agents and being gazumped.

Cheers Peckham. Fantastic that we’re getting our mid season business done so early. We’re being run so well at the moment, especially when you compare ourselves to that shit show down the road. what with the new training complex as well.
Just hope the fans show their appreciation by getting through the turnstiles. Now I’ve got Thailand out the way I’ll be getting to as many homes as possible, with a few aways thrown in hopefully.

Cheers Peckham.
No worries mate, keeps the board clear and less congested!

Fantastic that we’re getting our mid season business done so early. We’re being run so well at the moment,
Indeed. No longer bringing in has been journey men, even our incoming loans are young, hungry and full of potential. Says a lot about Rowett and the direction we're heading when premier sides are happy for us to take their youngsters.

Also, we're looking further afield and signing players that would cost double the original fee over here. These players are technically better than most of what's on offer here and more importanlty they're very hungry to excel and succeed. I tip my hat to Kavanah, JB and the scouting team, we have a plan are going about the correct way in executing it.

#Smallwall

Will stick this one from HappyLion here. That thread has gone off topic and will end up in the members forum.

As carpark man promised, this one is over the line. One or two more in the pipeline subject to greedy agents and being gazumped.

Is this the lad we were linked with over the summer but the deal was stalled?
Nice our attacking lineup is getting some new faces in and one that is young. Let's hope he pushes on.

Possiblity of a striker coming in on loan from Brighton, other championship clubs are interested in him too! Think they owe us a favour after we took Skalak of their hands.

Possiblity of a striker coming in on loan from Brighton, other championship clubs are interested in him too! Think they owe us a favour after we took Skalak of their hands.
Feels like he was either an age ago or a dream that he played for us. Picturing the squad now, compared to then is like chalk and cheese!

Such a better feeling with the club at the moment and their aspirations/movements.