THE DEFINITIVE TRANSFER IN/OUT THREAD!!!

I know but coopers not exactly blessed with passing ability or quick on the turn , but i"d still love him to stay.
His pace and passing are that of a championship CB, if they were better then he wouldn't be with us, I'm the same as you, we need him to stay. Will cost us a fortune to replace him and buying someone with potential will push us down the division several places at the end of the season. Look at the clubs who want him, we don't buy a first team starter from then because we can't afford them and the player would see it as a backward step.

If the manager is adamant we are going to be bored to tears with 3 centre backs and 2 wingbacks even at home them we may as well sell Super Cooper as he is better in a back 4. Obviously we’ll lose the aerial prowess in both boxes and I’ll be gutted to see him go as I think he is excellent in a 4 and should of been the next Captain.🙁

People seem to be missing the fact that the club opened contract negotiations with Cooper several months ago and that by now they will have put the best deal they can in front of him yet we can assume that he hasn’t signed it yet.

It may well be that the sensible option is to move on and sell him while he still commands a half decent fee. The Hutch/Cooper/Wallace era seems to be approaching a natural end so we might as well get on with it and try and improve in the CB department.

Jamal Lowe and Kieffer Moore are expected to leave Bournemouth this window.

I'd take both of them in a heartbeat, Lowe has pace and skill, a bit of trickery we're missing. Moore is a proper target man with decent mobility which will allow us to mix it up. For me we've become a worse side since we lost Smith

Kieffer Moore would be a brilliant acquisition, good in the air and can hold the ball up. But we've been in for him before and not got anywhere. Jamal Lowe can be vey good but is massively inconsistent, pretty much ideal for us. *
If Lowe is injury prone as well, he would be our ideal acquisition.

We were interested in taking Lowe on loan during the January transfer window last season, but he snubbed us to go on loan to QPR instead!

Scored 3 goals in 20 appearances for them in what was a struggling QPR side! Might he still ‘have it‘ at 29 years of age, and would it be a loan or permanent move?

Millwall are set to sign Arsenal’s right wing-back Brooke Norton-Cuffy on loan, reports South London Press.​

Norton-Cuffy, 19, looks set to sign for Millwall on loan from Arsenal, in what will be his fourth loan spell away from the North London club.