The championship chit chat thread

Can see them dropping right down the leagues.
Yeah i agree, their recent record is appaling

I can rememeber them being in the 4th Division and coming to the Old Den in the Fa cup and we were 2 Divisions above em

I have always thought they have a sort of funny history as a kid thought they were a fairly reasonably big club . then they dropped a little gates wise
Then they went even smaller and as i say were slumming it in the lower league with the dead men

Fan wise as well for me thee most changed club possibly in the country, as many will know the old ninian Park was well lets say it was a intimadating place to go in the ground and outside , just ask Leeds fans

Plus some of the newer fans bit like the boys up the road try to re write history with all this "big club" stuff "always been well supported"

The F acup game i was talking about was 0 0, went to the replay at Ninian Park i think the attendance was just over 4,000 !

Good start to the weekend for us with West brom losing in Birmingham. They have some tough games to come. Having a look at there results and noticed they've won there last 6 homes without conceding. If they can maintain that home form and nick some away wins they'll be good for a play off spot.

We have some tough home games to face soon. This month will be a good test for us. Some big games that our players will relish.

Missed this.

Is that 'the" Rey Manaj? Who the fuck is he? Watford are one of those clubs that think they are big, throw money round like it's confetti and feel they have a divine right to be in the prem when the truth is for most of their existence they've been a lower league club.

Also deluded fans that just can't understand why they are not universally loved, same bracket as Reading, Norwich and QPR for me. Fucking hate the lot of 'em.

Thank God I'm Millwall

4 years ago Huddersfield were in the premiership, went up without a squad good enough for it and ended up 20 points off safety, 3 wins all season but they had a season there with all that money.
Now where are they, decent players gone, money gone and 2 very cheap options this season as manager sacked, costing them a far bit in pay offs and facing relegation.

Cardiff came down that season as well, Stoke and Swansea the season before.......