The championship chit chat thread

I’m surprised to see Norwich struggling at Middlesbrough, I could have sworn that they had won automatic promotion when they beat us the other week. In fact the ridiculously OTT way they celebrated after the match I thought that they had pipped Charlton for a champions league spot.
Their talisman Pukki is in a worse vein of scoring form than we are. Don't think he scored since Brexit. 😎

The Blades shearing the sheepshaggers (let’s hope so), early kickoff 12.30. Might give that a go - see how their right back is getting on - Marlon…? Sorry can’t remember him! :grinning:

I guess a win for the Blades would be the best result, and as its going to be virtually impossible for Reading at home to beat Burnley, the 1 point gap between Reading and the Taffs will stay the same!

QPR at home to Coventry today should be interesting. Ideally need a draw (which will be progress on QPR’s part, as cannot see them winning this!), and if that happens and we win, it will give us a 5 point cushion over the Sky Blues and a bit more breathing space between them and us, and after last nights disastrous result against Boro, a 4 point lead over the 6 fingers mob would definitely come in handy so late in the season!

Only fly in the ointment is Blackburn at home against Hull. Win that and we draw or lose, Blackburn would push us down to 6th. A fantastic Hull win would put us 3 points above Blackburn and still in 5th by the end of the day!

All this, assuming we still beat Preston!

COYL