The championship chit chat thread

"Assistant manager Alex Rae has also left the club, with former Reading striker Noel Hunt stepping up from his role as under-21 boss to take interim charge for the rest of the season."

What a wanker. That's your new nose job out the window ya classless gimp.

😭😭😭😭

He’s getting his excuses in early, for when they fail to get a play off place!

That BBC article by the way, referring to Botox Boy as, “The former Wolves winger…”

Cheeky cunts!

Should be whinger. I wonder if at all does it wrankle with him that we're doing better without him and more in with a chance of a play off spot than he is! Just goes to prove that money isn't everything eh!
No doubt about all that you’ve said there!

When he was with us, think he secretly revelled in the fact that the majority of Wall supporters thought he was the dog’s bollox - their saviour!

Now, he’s at a club he thinks is better than us, and he comes out with all this bollox about, “we've bottled it to be honest as a group of players,” and then has the gall to say, “we should be beating teams like that (QPR) at home!”

Its obvious Wallace doesn’t know what he’s talking about, otherwise he’d know that in the last few seasons the Championship has been notorious for teams beating other teams, no matter who they are or how big they are! I mean, he plays in this league and against these sides, FFS! What is there not to know?

He missed out on the Prem with Forest, and if we go up, he’ll miss out with us too!

Really hope he’s not a horse betting man, because with his track record so far, his choice of horses have been poor! One didn’t get out of the starting gate, and the other is faltering behind his rival as they race towards the finish line!

Soon to be Championship Everton. The Premier League outfit are facing a series of charges relating to their financial losses over the last three seasons, specifically reaching £370m with the Premier League sustainability rules allowing only £105m.

Nothing to see here. Its just £265 million overspend.

Should be whinger. I wonder if at all does it wrankle with him that we're doing better without him and more in with a chance of a play off spot than he is! Just goes to prove that money isn't everything eh!
Bet he sits in the dressing room with his eyes squeezed shut and fingers crossed that we fuck up after each game...A good incentive for us to finish above then in or outside the play off spots.

Soon to be Championship Everton. The Premier League outfit are facing a series of charges relating to their financial losses over the last three seasons, specifically reaching £370m with the Premier League sustainability rules allowing only £105m.

Nothing to see here. Its just £265 million overspend.
If they get relegated, aren't they in breach of EFL rules regarding loses as well and as such
liable to a 12 or 20 point deduction?

Soon to be Championship Everton.
Can't see them getting relegated with Dyche in charge Happy. Nor do i think that any penalties will come into affect during the season and we all know what happens in that situation!!!! The rules set are there to protect the staus quo/ big boys club. All they need to do is drag it out with an adjournment and that should be enough for them to retain thier PL status.

Hope i'm wrong but that is my understanding of the rules.

None of the teams below us have been in good form either. Hence, even though we only got 2 points from 4 games, we still moved up a place. Preston wins have come against Reading, QPR, Rotherham & Cardiff, but got spanked 4-0 by Boro so perspective needs to put in their run too.