Team v Wednesday

Don’t know how you can leave BNC out. Emaku, Fleming and DeNorre are required. Coop, Wes and Murray—-that’s as far as i con go. Perhaps Bradshaw, Honeyman, and Saville?

When he said controlled passing game he was referring to when we have the ball further up the pitch, i don't believe he will play like Southampton and knock it around our own penalty area.
Yes but, I still believe he’ll want CDs more comfortable in possession than Hutch😞

If, as expected, we become a controlled passing team under Edwards I fear Hutch’s days will be numbered 👎
Hutch and Harding absolutely paceless,Hutch was a great player two seasons back but father time is on his case along with repetitive injuries.
Harding good defender but again pace is not his strong point,
Can see central defence an area in which edwards will want to improve.

Hutch and Harding absolutely paceless,Hutch was a great player two seasons back but father time is on his case along with repetitive injuries.
Wes might not be lightening quick but he hasn’t struck me as being especially slow 🤔 🤷‍♂️

Want Emakhu’s speed up front and cannot drop Bradshaw’s work rate so Fleming and Rab benched. Want a Claridge / Sadlier type of partnership.

Bart

McNamara Harding Cooper Wallace

Norton-Cuffy De Norre Saville Honeyman

Bradshaw
Emakhu

Yes but, I still believe he’ll want CDs more comfortable in possession than Hutch😞
We do have Leonard, Harding and Murray who can play there.
Looking at the table regarding goals for and against I’d say its a creative midfield and forwards banging the goals that’s our main issue.

We do have Leonard, Harding and Murray who can play there.
Looking at the table regarding goals for and against I’d say its a creative midfield and forwards banging the goals that’s our main issue.
Agree to a limited extent but creativity starts at the back.

Most on this Forum are praying for an end to launch ball as an option which means we need back line players that are comfortable on the ball, can move forward to draw opponents out of position or make a pass that frees a midfielder or attacker.

So going back to my original point, the above will unfortunately signal the beginning of, if not, the end for Hutch 😪

Cooper has some assets but bad points too. Interesting how joe goes with centre halves. Best ball player stays.

Cooper has some assets but bad points too. Interesting how joe goes with centre halves. Best ball player stays.
If Coops had it all he would not be playing for us. Hopefully Edwards realises styles make fights and if we try to out football footballing teams with our limited budget we’ll come off second best in the majority of games.

It's going to take patience from JE for the current players to buy into his philosophy as well patience from the supporters, this shit ain't going to change over night and any right minded reasonable person will recognise this.
Personally I'd be happy to glimpses of what is to come and that's not me wanting to Ulster up to his outdoor tricks.

Agree to a limited extent but creativity starts at the back.

Most on this Forum are praying for an end to launch ball as an option which means we need back line players that are comfortable on the ball, can move forward to draw opponents out of position or make a pass that frees a midfielder or attacker.

So going back to my original point, the above will unfortunately signal the beginning of, if not, the end for Hutch 😪
Age is probably catching up with Hutch now and the injuries are starting to mount up. Rowett probably bought Harding in as the long term replacement. Leonard is another player who does a great job in defence when fit.

Age is probably catching up with Hutch now and the injuries are starting to mount up. Rowett probably bought Harding in as the long term replacement. Leonard is another player who does a great job in defence when fit.
I don't think you can have Leonard in a back 4 as CB, he does well when part of 3 CB's because he can move into midfield.
Just 3 hours to go to see just how little we all know.