Team v Tractor Boys

I've had a re-think, Ipswich get a lot of the ball in the middle of the park so:

Bart

Danny Tanga Cooper Bryan

Leonard

De Norre Honeyman

Esse

Bradshaw Flemming

Play the diamond and crowd the midfield!!

We need Obafemi and Bradshaw up top as they play a high line with defence to the halfway line so susceptible to the ball over the top.

We need Obafemi and Bradshaw up top as they play a high line with defence to the halfway line so susceptible to the ball over the top.
Are they both fit enough is the question. If they're not and both start who do you replace them with , later in the game . Think Esse, I'm Afobe and Mayor to start and hopefully exploit their high line with their pace. However that would be fuck all use if we don't take our chances. Our age old problem. 🦁🦁🦁

Dora missing tonight. Given a 3 game ban by the FA for elbowing Sakamoto at Cov , which was missed by the ref apparently. So I would guess Murray to start.

Are they both fit enough is the question. If they're not and both start who do you replace them with , later in the game . Think Esse, I'm Afobe and Mayor to start and hopefully exploit their high line with their pace. However that would be fuck all use if we don't take our chances. Our age old problem. 🦁🦁🦁
Afobe left some time ago, mate.
Do try and keep up.😵‍💫😂

Dora missing tonight. Given a 3 game ban by the FA for elbowing Sakamoto at Cov , which was missed by the ref apparently. So I would guess Murray to start.
Just watched it back, not even an elbow. Caught him with a forearm while trying to block his run. Booking at most. FA bunch of cunts.

Funny how they can ban Bryan retrospectively but can't take back the handball by Hull last week. Not one Cov player complained at the time and the ref & lino didn't see anything while looking straight at it.

Funny how they can ban Bryan retrospectively but can't take back the handball by Hull last week. Not one Cov player complained at the time and the ref & lino didn't see anything while looking straight at it.
Capital bloody joke. Ipswich got a tidy boy on the right.

Millwall: Sarkic, McNamara, Wallace, Cooper, Bradshaw, Flemming, Leonard, Saville, Esse, Honeyman, Harding.

Subs: Bialkowski, Tanganga, Mayor, Campbell, Watmore, De Norre, Boateng, Walker.