Team v Foxes

Sarkic
Leonard Cooper Tango Danny Mac
Longman Casper Honeyman Emakhu
Flemming Obafemi

Flemming does score goals even if he doesn't seem on song as a No10. Use Emakhu while he's fit. tbh if Hutchinson was fully match fit I think I would swap him for Coops.

We really need the three points, so must go for it with a 4-2-4
To get a firm result, this would be my preferred team to face the Foxes:

1. Goal Keeper Jan Oblak (Atletico Madrid)
  2. Right-back: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool)
  3. Center-back: Virgil van Dijk (Liverpool)
  4. Center-back: Sergio Ramos (Real Madrid)
  5. Left-back: Alphonso Davies (Bayern Munich)
  6. Central midfield: Kevin De Bruyne (Manchester City)
  7. Central midfield: Luka Modric (Real Madrid)
  8. Right wing: Lionel Messi (Barcelona)
  9. Centre : Robert Lewandowski (Bayern Munich)
  10. Centre : Cristiano Ronaldo (Juventus)
  11. Left wing: Kylian Mbappe (Paris Saint-Germain)

Will never work. Crap line-up: Ramos, Modic, Messi, Lewandowski and Ronaldo (too old); Davies, De Bruyne (too injury prone); Alexander-Arnold and Van Dijk (too Scouse). Maybe I'd have Mbappe on the bench. Agree about Oblak, mind. Good keeper😉

I believe the only naturally left sided player we have is Mayor who hopefully should start tonight, we keep trying to fit square pegs in round holes and the results speak for themselves how about playing players in their correct positions and see what happens.

Sarkic
Leonard Cooper Tango Danny Mac
Longman Casper Honeyman Emakhu
Flemming Obafemi

Flemming does score goals even if he doesn't seem on song as a No10. Use Emakhu while he's fit. tbh if Hutchinson was fully match fit I think I would swap him for Coops.
But replace Emakhu with Mayor.

I believe the only naturally left sided player we have is Mayor who hopefully should start tonight, we keep trying to fit square pegs in round holes and the results speak for themselves how about playing players in their correct positions and see what happens.
Madness 🙃

I see people keep talking about dropping Flem. The problem we have is that Flem is a number 10 who would thrive with 2 forwards in front of him. For some reason we have spent the majority of the last 2 seasons either playing him wide or playing him with a lone striker.
And what makes you think he would thrive? He can't find a killer pass, he's to slow and passive. He's literally done fuckall since last season apart from get the odd goal. A number 10 is suppose to be your most creative player who chips in with the majority of goals and assists and he does neither. One of the most overrated players at the club after he's good spell last year. I don't see the big fuss about him 🤷‍♂️

I think Harris might be onto something playing players out of position.

Obafemi - GK
Flemming - LB
Honeyman - CB
Watmore - CB
De Norre - RB
Cooper - LM
Danny - CM
Leonard - CM
Tanganga - RM
Sarkic - CAM
Mitchell - CF
Just to confuse the opposition

Well what do you know, once again all the pre match armchair experts got it completely wrong while the experienced manager got it spot on. Oh.
Absolutely fucking spot on. All we hear is Harris is shit. Team is shit. Sell them all. Left wing/right mid position. Jesus christ position. He's shit. Flemmings shit. Sack Harris. I'm only going to watch 15 minutes. Play the kids. Play Mayor. :blah: :blah: :blah:

Well... armchair experts... what do YOU know. And this is why I say some of our fans are absolutely deluded. All you Harris haters, team haters, wannabe fans that think you can run a team like a championship manager game... WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD.

I am overjoyed. What an evening. What a team. What a manager. Fantastic this evening. Well done all.

NEXT!!!! :grinning::grinning::grinning:

If anyone thinks that dopey prick will play any players with an ounce of flair against Leicester they are deluded.
Fucking hell you still smarting after he told you to fuck off? It's fucking embarrassing reading some of the shit on here. Most of the bollox comes from a personal dislike of the geezer rather than facts. You're normally a very reasonable chap Bex but not when it comes to Harris. Last nights result, line up and subs makes you look like the dopey one here mate.