Team v Foxes

I don't understand the childlike arguing about where someone appears on a teamsheet.
When the team is released its often set out :
Sarkic
Lenny
Tanga
Cooper
BNC
Billy
Saville
Honeyman
Flemming
Obafemi
Now I've yet to see us actually go out on the pitch like that ,maybe it's the way forward.
Muppets.
Whoever is in the team , we have to get behind them ,we have no choice.
Often I don't agree with the line up , but fuck all I can do about it , so just have to suck it up and back those picked.
I do wish Bomber would stop coming out with statements like "running through a brick wall ", and the statements he made prior to Uddersfield , makes him look a plum when the exact opposite happens. Just pick the team and get on with it.
COYL
Just want to see the players and fans show some pride ,passion and fight for our great little club tonight and in the remaining games.

Said it before, and i still think it. Flemmiing does not warrant a position in the starting line up. He contributes very little and gives away far too many free kicks. His main contribution seems to be a long throw into the opposition box, where Cooper concedes yet another foul.

Who plays in flemming place I'm not sure, but maybe esse or honeymoon?
And find another tactic other then humping it long for Obafemi to miss out, or miscontrol!
Just my opinion of.course

Said it before, and i still think it. Flemmiing does not warrant a position in the starting line up. He contributes very little and gives away far too many free kicks. His main contribution seems to be a long throw into the opposition box, where Cooper concedes yet another foul.

Who plays in flemming place I'm not sure, but maybe esse or honeymoon?
And find another tactic other then humping it long for Obafemi to miss out, or miscontrol!
Just my opinion of.course
100% Flemming is a shadow of the player he was last season, he has been a virtual passenger for most of this season, he gives away so many stupid freekicks that takes any pressure off the opposition.
I would play De Norre in the 10 behind Emakhu and Obafemi, CDN has it in his locker to play the through balls on the floor for the front 2 to use their pace. The "Millwall" way worked for the first 4-5 games since NH returned, but I fear with out any attacking intent we will go down!!

I see people keep talking about dropping Flem. The problem we have is that Flem is a number 10 who would thrive with 2 forwards in front of him. For some reason we have spent the majority of the last 2 seasons either playing him wide or playing him with a lone striker.

Obviously Flemming has been disappointing this season, but the fact he is still top scorer and I think has had most assists, tells you an awful about how shit the rest of them have been

Obviously Flemming has been disappointing this season, but the fact he is still top scorer and I think has had most assists, tells you an awful about how shit the rest of them have been
I will wager that he’s gone in the summer. Probably get 7-8m for him now, so no way he’ll stay.

Irrespective of who starts the players have to get the finger out and have a right good go at Leicester. If we’re in a relegation fight then it’s time to start fighting. My boy’s working in London and going to the game. I was hoping to get down too but flights are either too pricey or shit times. Those of you going, get behind whoever plays.

COYL

Outgunned in every department by Leicester so expecting nothing from tonight,

Sarkic
Leonard Cooper Tango Danny
Brooke Honeyman CDN Esse
Flemming Obafemi

Would have Ehmaku on for Obafemi early second half if thins arent working. (I know we wont see any subs until the 80th minute but i can dream!)