Strange coincidence about Brum's goal scorer today.

Talking about programmes, you reckon there is still a lot of Ferencvaros at home been kept. Sure it will be worth a few bob in years to come.
You'd imagine so mate. In a shoe box in the loft with plenty of others. I used to buy one every game when i was a lot younger. Collected bloody hundreds of them down the years just to sit somewhere gathering dust. I ended up giving them all to my son when he was about 8 to read up on and learn about our history and former teams. I have no doubt that they'll handed on again should he father a son at some point. His knowledge of Millwall is lethal. He remembers goals, who scored them and the final result from games played ten year ago.

You should do a double act with SaxonLion in the Cromer Pier Theatre.
"A Night of Nearly Comedy".
:grinning: :thumbup:

I know NorwichMark will buy a ticket if you can provide some Crabs for him.
Apparantly they have moved the Crab Processing Plant from Cromar!!

:shrug:
Hahaha
Yes terrible news that. Apparently they moved it sideways along the coast a bit

During today's match I was chatting with our erstwhile correspondent, AKA Whiskylion.
He sends his regards to everyone on here, as he is apparently still unable to log on.

I reproduce below the message he sent me just after Stansfield scored for Brum today...

"Like father, like son.
He's the son of the late lower league striker, Adam Stansfield.
I was at Exeter that stormy night in 2009 when he (Stansfield) crossed the ball from about 40 yards out.
The ball bent like a boomerang in the gale and beat Fordey all ends up for the freakiest late equalizer you'll ever see.
Made it 1-1, the final score.
It was one of the last goals he was ever to score. Adam died from cancer 8 or 9 months later, I think. Tragic."

The coincidences mount after that. I told Jim that Exeter was my Dad's team and I was born there.
He then told me that he has in his programme collection the programme from Exeter's first ever professional game.
The opponents that day? Millwall, of course.
Funny old life, innit?
shame Parkinson recently died,as that antidote would have been a bit of him,100%

You'd imagine so mate. In a shoe box in the loft with plenty of others. I used to buy one every game when i was a lot younger. Collected bloody hundreds of them down the years just to sit somewhere gathering dust. I ended up giving them all to my son when he was about 8 to read up on and learn about our history and former teams. I have no doubt that they'll handed on again should he father a son at some point. His knowledge of Millwall is lethal. He remembers goals, who scored them and the final result from games played ten year ago.
I always bought one, encyclopaedias of football, tons of interesting information and facts. Wish I still had em now for all the memories. Disappeared when I divorced and moved up here.