Steve Morrison

Never understood this, always gave 100 per cent. What more do you want???
Didn't give 100% when he downed tools to get his move to Norwich!
Treated the club and fans with complete contempt, yes he scored a few big goals, that was his job. The "They have ruined it for me" quote at Wembley was the last straw for me!!!

Just seen an article that Morison is after Romeo after 'impressing' on loan at Pompey.

Morro was a bit of a cunt as a player, the way he'd go off at other players within his own team. Wonder what he's like as a manager and if rattles a few egos...

if we are still at Championship level and so is he, inevitably he will be on the managerial merry go round, and will get a turn here, there were times when I thought we might end up with Warnock on that basis, but unfortunately Holloway was available!

It would be a no from me.
I couldn’t give a fuck about his personality I ain’t got live with him,it’s more to do with his style of play he got his team playing.
I know it’s not been too scintillating under GR at times but at least in these past few weeks it’s been good to watch.

Thought he was a cocky fucker on the pitch, quick to put down youngsters breaking into the team. Arrogant cunt off it too, remember after a game with Cardiff when he blanked bods in the lounge after the game and didn't mix with others. Same game, someone I always hated, Craig Bellamy, came into the lounge, bought a couple of cases of beer for the Cardiff team for the trip back and had time for everybody. More class in 5 minutes than I saw in a few years of Moro.

Just don't think Moro gets that it's not all about him and that's why I wouldn't him. No issue with the Wembley stuff, I made him right, some proper strings on parade that day

Didn't give 100% when he downed tools to get his move to Norwich!
Treated the club and fans with complete contempt, yes he scored a few big goals, that was his job. The "They have ruined it for me" quote at Wembley was the last straw for me!!!
He was a great player for us. He was hard and principled. He had no use for knuckleheads who brought shame and disrespect on the club. The rest of the fans he loved and they loved him. He had no hesitancy to call out a bufoon. Good on him for it.

They were the same last season up there mate, and a few other aways that i bothered to go to. Qpr away was like being with Palace or Charlton at times, bods fronting staright goers only to melt when it was put on them.
Too easy to get to, and not a school night.
Wonder how many of them will take a trip to Venki world tomorrow night.

Thought he was a cocky fucker on the pitch, quick to put down youngsters breaking into the team. Arrogant cunt off it too, remember after a game with Cardiff when he blanked bods in the lounge after the game and didn't mix with others. Same game, someone I always hated, Craig Bellamy, came into the lounge, bought a couple of cases of beer for the Cardiff team for the trip back and had time for everybody. More class in 5 minutes than I saw in a few years of Moro.

Just don't think Moro gets that it's not all about him and that's why I wouldn't him. No issue with the Wembley stuff, I made him right, some proper strings on parade that day
Haters arms open then?

Morison cost next to nothing, Millwall made a nice profit on the sale to the Canaries. Morison jumped ship twice and got back to the Den as soon as he could , then he gets us a winner at Wembley to see us where we are now.
We spoiled his day..bla bla and the Peterborough debacle, telling us to shut who cares not me, had a great day at Wembley and rather a player who is passionate about playing for the club. Fact is that transfer fee kept us for a season.