Steve Morrison

If he turns out to be a great manager, we won't get him. If he's rubbish, we won't want him. So we'll only get him if he's mediocre.
Although I think some managers need to be at the right club with an ethos that matches theirs. A manager might be good with one club and crap with another to which they are unsuited. I think Moro definitely fits our ethos.

Cardiff to us would be considered a step down for most.. which is bollox obviously.

I hoped he wouldn't as I was interested to see what ex. Millwall man would be their next manager....

Cardiff to us would be considered a step down for most.. which is bollox obviously.

I hoped he wouldn't as I was interested to see what ex. Millwall man would be their next manager....
Holloway hopefully, take them back to where they belong, four thousand diehards in the fourth division.

He would get ruined by some of our support once we lost a few, it would end in tears. I don't know why other than unfounded gossip but he's not liked by many of our supporters.
Yeah I don't get that either. I can understand it in the heat of the moment when we're giving him stick and he gives it back, but surely after the situation calms down you think "well, if it was me in his shoes getting dogs I'd have a go back too". Nothing wrong with a bit of aggression, nothing wrong with it at all.

I can understand it in the heat of the moment when we're giving him stick and he gives it back, but surely after the situation calms down you think "well, if it was me in his shoes getting dogs I'd have a go back too".
That's how things used to work mate, a bit of give and take and some mutual respect. To many bods now go running to the internet to let the world know they've been offended. Stop the world i wanna get off :acid:

That's how things used to work mate, a bit of give and take and some mutual respect. To many bods now go running to the internet to let the world know they've been offended. Stop the world i wanna get off :acid:
I've never really worked out why anyone thinks being offended is like some kind of physical injury. Just be offended. There is no problem, everything is fine.

A bit like "hear hate?". Yeah, course I do, it's a normal emotional human response to hate something or someone. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. How can anyone legislate against a human emotion?

All utter bullshit.

He would get ruined by some of our support once we lost a few, it would end in tears. I don't know why other than unfounded gossip but he's not liked by many of our supporters.
I think he would have the "Harris efect" if he came in after 15 games or mid season and keep us up ,he could as you say click at Wall and either dissapear or go on to be a decent Championship merry ho round manager ,getting saked is a great money maker the pay off's are a joke .
I am not a fan of Morro as a person due to some things he said and done but when it comes to getting a player or manager we scare most off we don't have great options , if his style of football at Cardiff is what we are looking for it will work but when we turn on him ( and you know we will :grinning: ) it will get nasty quick as like you I know many that are not keen on him ,his playing career at Wall is very good and we had some great times .
not my first choice but especially if we need it as I said the Harris effect ,he knows us well .

I've never really worked out why anyone thinks being offended is like some kind of physical injury. Just be offended. There is no problem, everything is fine.

A bit like "hear hate?". Yeah, course I do, it's a normal emotional human response to hate something or someone. There's absolutely nothing wrong with it. How can anyone legislate against a human emotion?

All utter bullshit.
Spot on (y) :clap::clap:

Members online