Steve Morison

And quite often mediocre players make great managers. Mourinho, Wenger and Ferguson spring to mind.
There was one great player that turned out to be a truly great manager and that was Brian Clough. Getting Hartlepool from yearly re-election candidates in the old 4th division to being promoted, in,I believe,was his first year in charge,then taking Derby from the second division to first division champions without a bottomless pit of money and then of course Forest.

I have a lot of respect for Moro. I also used to respect the way that he gave it back when supporters started giving him flak. I was always a bit puzzled when people used to get a bit upset that he gave it back, I would think "well if I was on the pitch and felt I was getting shit unjustifiably from 100s of blokes on the touchline I'd give some back too".
Proper bloke, tough, gave everything and didn't shy away from anything. Couldn't ask for a lot more really.
Best of luck to him.

I have a lot of respect for Moro. I also used to respect the way that he gave it back when supporters started giving him flak. I was always a bit puzzled when people used to get a bit upset that he gave it back, I would think "well if I was on the pitch and felt I was getting shit unjustifiably from 100s of blokes on the touchline I'd give some back too".
Proper bloke, tough, gave everything and didn't shy away from anything. Couldn't ask for a lot more really.
Best of luck to him.
Talk about players getting unjust stick…

We played Concorde a couple of years back, if the west ham lot fancied it, thats on their manner aint it?

I live on Canvey, and indeed, it is their manor. They are very proud of the place.

But... Most Vermin are in the local care homes, barely breathing. The others stroll around on Benidorm Mobiles, in Wheelchairs and dribble a lot.

The only things they fancy these days are having their piss stained adult diapers changed and drinking chicken soup through a straw. They love a replica shirt, along with Claret and Blue slippers as well. And of course, the new addition.
'Kings of Europe' blankets.

If you want to catch their main mob, you will find them selling tat up at Saddlers Farm Boot Sale on a Sunday morning.

:grinning:

I live on Canvey, and indeed, it is their manor. They are very proud of the place.

But... Most Vermin are in the local care homes, barely breathing. The others stroll around on Benidorm Mobiles, in Wheelchairs and dribble a lot.

The only things they fancy these days are having their piss stained adult diapers changed and drinking chicken soup through a straw. They love a replica shirt, along with Claret and Blue slippers as well. If you want to catch their main mob, you will find them selling tat up at Saddlers Farm Boot Sale on a Sunday morning.

:grinning:
😂😂😂

We played Concorde a couple of years back, if the west ham lot fancied it, thats on their manner aint it?
I’d say Hornchurch is much more of a vermin manor than canvey. Of course there’ll be plenty of them in canvey but Hornchurch is right next to east London and a few of their boys always came from the area.
Canvey will be full of their shirt wearing drips.

Many years ago I used to occasionally work in Hornchurch. I actually used to quite like it, people seemed friendly and decent and there was a nice sense of community there. Although we are talking 25 years ago or so and I've never been back since so couldn't judge today.
Barking, however, has always been, is, and always will be a complete shit hole I believe.

Had some fellas threaten me at a party in Chadwell Heath years ago.
They reckoned there were loads of 'em living round there and we should never go near the Chads whenever we played over there. Asked them why we would?

Another often unnoticed quality that Morison had was what he explains above. He competed for everything, constantly in the refs ear, riling his marker, winding up defenders. Anything that would gain him an advantage/ upper hand over his opponent he saw as fair game. We clearly miss a wiley old pro like him , we are a bit too naive and honest at times.
Definitely honest, how many times you thought go down that’s definitely a pen. Not that I condone cheating, but if our players had I’m sure we would have had a handful of pens. Admire em for not doing it, until it happens the other way

Don't like cheats no matter who they play for, remember when Cooper of Leeds got sent off in the 3-4 win at their place, Morro got right in the refs face, don't like that as that's intimidation. Would have given morro a yellow for that, then sent Cooper off

He will always be the spoilt brat who threw his toys out the pram and downed tools to force the move to Norwich!!
Yes he scored some very important goals for us (that was his job) but I don't like the geezer!!