Spotter's

I read on Hof that there was freebiees for the game being handed out in pubs in Bexley etc. Still no takers though, kind of gotta turn it in if you can't get bods to turn up even when it's free.

Smallwall :wave:

I read on Hof that there was freebiees for the game being handed out in pubs in Bexley etc. Still no takers though, kind of gotta turn it in if you can't get bods to turn up even when it's free.

Smallwall :wave:
Yeah. They left vouchers on the bar in one pub! They had to go and exchange the voucher for a match tickets. Don’t think many bothered 😆

There is an English couple lives near me whom I did some work for about 10 or so years ago.
It was during the time that Charlton were in the Prem, and boy did they crow about it.
They are such an unpleasant pair of characters.
They are amongst the most selfish pair of pricks I have ever had the misfortune to have met.
I won't bore you with all the details.
Suffice to say that every time I hear about the spotter's woes it warms the cockles of my heart to think about that pair of smug, selfish cunts.
Can't watch your heroes on Sky's Super Soccer Sunday now, can you?

I have told the story on MO before, so won't bore you with the full details but,
my ex-neighbour had a rather large, pride and joy fishpond.

Being a proper blanket wearing, flask waving Spotter, everything about him was anal and comic gold. Including, plastic Red Robbins sitting on the Rockery by his pond. It was fucking lovely when he tripped, fell into the pond and kicked all the Robins over. All while I was looking over the fence into his garden and watching intensely. My wife was friends with his missus so sent me indoors when I was spluttering and giggling loudly.

We laugh about it know he's fucked off to live in Norfolk, but she was livid with my childish behaviour at the time.

:grinning:

They give out tickets to the NHS as well, for their games against MK Dons and Ipswich you just pay £3.50 booking fee. As we haven't suffered enough the past couple of years, it'd be like covid of the eyes.