Spotter's

Overseaswall

Live on sky tonight v Pompey, Pompey will bring couple thousand I wonder how many spotters will turn up on a Monday night on TV

Drawn at home vs Coalville town in FA cup first round.Cant wait for the meltdown on spotters life when they lose

Got to feel sorry for Coalville Town at this point, they probably wanted a big draw away from home and instead have ended up with the anoraks.

No doubt Coalville fans are about to be bombarded with a load of online baloney about how bad their attendances are, how lucky they are to be playing a club with ‘the most passionate fanbase in London’, that it is their ‘cup final’ and that they are playing a team who really should be in the premier league and reminded a thousand times that the mighty robins actually did play in the premier league and once drew 1-1 with Liverpool.

Got to feel sorry for Coalville Town at this point, they probably wanted a big draw away from home and instead have ended up with the anoraks.

No doubt Coalville fans are about to be bombarded with a load of online baloney about how bad their attendances are, how lucky they are to be playing a club with ‘the most passionate fanbase in London’, that it is their ‘cup final’ and that they are playing a team who really should be in the premier league and reminded a thousand times that the mighty robins actually did play in the premier league and once drew 1-1 with Liverpool.
Yeah. The home ends will be very sparse. They played a non league club last season. Can’t remember who exactly but I remember the manager of the non league team voiced how disappointed he was that hardly any homes fans turned up. They get that far in the competition they would really want a big pay day, but they get charlton away. Gutting.

Big club my arse

Got ‘Uni from Greenwich on back of shirts’. The revival is on .. bit like JVC pumping Arsenal and Sharp dosing Man U … Champions league here they come !

Got ‘Uni from Greenwich on back of shirts’. The revival is on .. bit like JVC pumping Arsenal and Sharp dosing Man U … Champions league here they come !
Of course the University of Greenwich has many millions to invest in an ailing football club, don’t they?

Doubt the true attendance was anywhere near the 13.5k announced. The two main stands looked near empty, 2-3 blocks were empty bar around 10 spotters scattered about. Even 'Sir ' Curblishly picked up on the fact in his after match summary, said it was poor and no excuses. If they can't turn out for there one per season big game at the Valium they'll have no chance of tickets for Bayern Munich away in two seasons time*

Last edited:
Watched the last half hour or so, Portsmouth were shit, the spotters slightly less shit, the atmosphere was non existant. Made me realise how important it is to be in our league and not stuck with Charlton in footballs equivalent of gods waiting room.

Smallwall :wave:

Last edited: