Should Edwards Go?

Should Edwards Go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We could never afford to get involved in such a brainless experiment. For a club the size of ours with lack of any meaningful financial muscle compared to all but 2 fellow championship clubs, it was an unnecessary and wreckless experiment which was only going to cause us the problems we are now facing
Absolutely spot on

Not a fan of rash decisions but today proved he has to go.
The rash decision was his ridiculous appointment in the first okayets with so many better managers, with good experience and track records e pressing interest, and having sacked the best manager we have had in fkg years

He is hopelessly out of his depth, we know it, the opposition know it ,our board you would think, must do by now. However most importantly the players do.

Joe Edwards post match today:

“The amount of games we have lost now since New Year’s Day and some of the performances, I would never try and sugarcoat it for the players and say it wasn’t concerning. But the reality is that being a player, coach or manager at this level is that sometimes it is really tough – and the only way is to stand up, stick together and face it. You just have to play better than we are.”
:slap:

:grinning:

Joe Edwards post match today:

“The amount of games we have lost now since New Year’s Day and some of the performances, I would never try and sugarcoat it for the players and say it wasn’t concerning. But the reality is that being a player, coach or manager at this level is that sometimes it is really tough – and the only way is to stand up, stick together and face it. You just have to play better than we are.”
:slap:

:grinning:
Ffs 🤦

Looks like he’ll be holding out for his pay out

People saying about the wrong team selection. So tell me, who should've played that didn't? Every week people moan about the selection and then go to pick the very same players. It will be the same for the Southampton game. You'll say it's got to change and then list your team which will contain the very same players that have tried and failed over the last 8 games.

If he's not gone by Watford, there will be riots. That said, it's the Millwall way to go and get a freak result at Southampton!

Status
Not open for further replies.