Should Edwards Go?

Should Edwards Go?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If we lose today then I’d have thought the board will have a decision to make.

If we win, and QPR lose we’ll be 7 points off relegation and probably only require another 7/8 points to be safe. It seems unlikely QPR are picking up 15 points from their remaining fixtures.

JE standing emotionless in the technical area, whilst SW's manager shouting out instructions and very animated.
The writing's on the wall.
He would of known the situation and had conversations with Kavanagh I'm sure, I wonder if he will do the decent thing that Harris did and quit rather than take the money.

Changed my vote. He's standing on the side looking disinterested. It reminds me of the last game when Wurzell was just about to be binned.

Give him Saturday. It’s a must win. If we don’t win then yes he has to go. The experiment would’ve failed.
We could never afford to get involved in such a brainless experiment. For a club the size of ours with lack of any meaningful financial muscle compared to all but 2 fellow championship clubs, it was an unnecessary and wreckless experiment which was only going to cause us the problems we are now facing

JE standing emotionless in the technical area, whilst SW's manager shouting out instructions and very animated.
The writing's on the wall.
Same as McKenna was with his Ipswich side while our genius sat like a scared rabbit staring into full beam headlights, having had both his hopping legs sawn off, with a nail through him pinning him to the middle of the road

Status
Not open for further replies.