Seating

My kids laugh at me for using my phone as a phone. Apparently the last time you were supposed to do that was 1990
I have it connected all the time in my car for music and navigation. I guess you learn to do what you feel is useful.
I have a perfectly good computer and 2 ipads for emails. Why would I use a tiny little screen on the phone?
Tell the kids to mind their own business, I do.

I also make it a rule when I eat out that there must be no phones on the table.
If the kids (25 and 29) protest, I simply say that if they persist, I'm not paying for their meals.
Never fails. ;)

If someone's in my ST seat they are moving , there's a group of us have sat there for years so once one starts they all start (we are in blk 45 right on the halfway so often have pisstakers trying it on)
What pisses me off more is when someone turns up at 5 to 3 and is looking at the ticket seat number who then try to sit in that seat as we kick off . Most are told just sit anywhere , even at Blackburn this happened but there were stil
odd seats scattered around

Imagine over the next two seasons as we switch to electronic phone tickets , there will be rows on a weekly basis , it really is a mistake to withdraw the card option but SK won't listen to common sense

Imagine over the next two seasons as we switch to electronic phone tickets , there will be rows on a weekly basis , it really is a mistake to withdraw the card option but SK won't listen to common sense

Totally agree. I sent in my objections based on real world fan experience and got told that several other clubs have this system and are very happy with it. Probably true but are the fans of those clubs happy with it, I very much doubt it.

You can't turn up at 2:45 and expect to get 7 seats together .It just doesn't happen .
Get there early.
It doesn't matter what time anyone turns up. If it's busy and you've got 7 together, you expect to sit there, especially with a young family which I had. For some mug to say no and 2 more fellas he's with stand up to me to, in front of my children, what the fuck should I do? Go hell for leather? If you bought tickets for 5 of your young kids and the place is packed, would you just accept that 2 have to leave and walk elsewhere trying to find a seat?

I couldn't give 2 shits if it wasn't busy, none whatsoever, fact of the matter is the place was packed. If it wasn't so busy I'd have gone elsewhere with them, but I couldn't. Making it someone else's problem because there own seat is sat in is shit behaviour, especially when my 6 year old daughter was crying. Our fan base is getting more mongish.

Been to 'Wall 1,000's of times to sit anywhere. If I'm in someones season ticket seat and they want to sit there, I move elsewhere. Its called respect, which some of our own lack. As I say, wouldn't matter one single bit if it wasn't busy, I would've found somewhere else for us all without a single thing said. But to speak out about it and fronted by 3 fellas when I'm on my 1's with a young family, and people like yourself think that's the way it is, then your part of the problem too.

This minor issue is precisely why some of the stupid reasons trouble starts between our own.

It's a minor, but it's a bit of a twatish minor. I've had my say and a bit of a moan up in the first post. And I'll leave it here.

As said above the seat numbering has and will continue to cause aggro between fans and also for the stewards. I tried to explain it to Millwall in a couple of emails when the buffoons decided to move away from unreserved seating in the CBL. Needless to say they took no notice whatsoever. Where I would have spent money buying food and drink I now don’t bother, just take my ‘actual’ seat and have a beer afterwards on the way home. Whatever their reasons for doing it (probably grassline) it‘s failing as so many just sit where they like (they have tonnes of seats with no numbers on in the CBL as well so that’s not exactly going to help either). Just make it unreserved seating and it’s problem solved and then just turn up earlier if there are a fair few of you.

Last edited:
I have always seat in CBL and it has always been unreserved seating and in my mind that is how it will stay. Plus I always seat in the same place anyway so does not affect me at all. I did have this funny situation when these 2 Scandi tourists came and told me that I'm sitting in their seat. My look and the laughter of everybody around told them to fuck off sharpish.

Was very annoyed Monday when I found a fat cunt half sat in my seat. He was in in his correct seat, just far too big for it and overflowing into mine. He hadn't been to any games that season so far. Thankfully everyone was standing for most of the game.

Playing devil's advocate, if you have your match ticket registered on your membership card, you don't actually have any written note of your allocated seat number, unless you wrote it down at the time of booking or printed out a confirmation email.
If someone says this is my seat, and showed me a membership card, id take their word for it. 99 times out of 100 the people who jib and/or sit in other peoples seats only go to one or two games a season.