Saville appeal

Law unto themselves, need regulating, they know they are untouchable.

There is so much money in the game yet results are dependent and so often decided by the halfwits in black who want to be centre stage which is farcical.

No one likes us we don’t care

Fuck the FA and their corrupt officials when we reach their promise land VAR will fuck us a lot more

Makes the 3 points even sweeter cheating cunts

I share everyone’s disappointment with Saville’s sending off and that he won’t be available for the next 3 games but I’m afraid, on this occasion, Whitestone got it right 🤷‍♂️
Care to comment on all the others he got wrong or ignored. It was a hopeless, inconsistent performance by the ref. Spoiled the game, worked to our advantage, but still a lousy performance.

It was still to me and many more, a DIABOLICAL decision. It was not a dangerous tackle , the worst was a trip. WHITESIDE does not deserve consideration, and can you explain why neither he nor his linemen or his third official failed to see the foree-arm Smash on Cooper. Maybe that should be looked at retrospectively? Or is that too much to ask. If you make.excuses for incompetent officials your are not doing football any flours. Yes they are an essential part of the game but the bar of proficiency must be set a lot higher.

Members online