Sarkic

From a wolves website about Sarkic

He’s been great around to place, he’s a great person and a really talented goalkeeper, so now he needs a good run, injury free. We really hope he kicks on.

“Whenever you bring in a player, the ideal situation is you make money when they leave. We signed Matija for free and turned it into a transfer, along with bonuses and a sell on percentage, so it’s great business for us and a great move for him. Everyone’s happy and he goes with our best wishes.”

A really good signing which shows great intent on the club’s behalf. We all knew that, at times, Long was brown stuff and we were all discussing on here that we stood less chance of making the top six if he was our keeper for this season. Finally, somebody was listening and did something about it. Thank goodness.
Here is a serious question. If you were GR would you put him in the side to play Boro. My answer is YES. What’s yours?
Yes.

How could you not put a goalkeeper who has become your highest transfer fee in that position, on the bench? Think it would be madness to not play him!

Also, assuming Carrick had done his homework on Long, he may have been getting his players to shoot from distance in training this week! Now that we have signed Sarkic, he may have to rethink his plans on that front!

Now that we have signed Sarkic, I wonder if Bart would be moved on (either on loan or put him up for sale), thereby making Long the new No. 2 goalkeeper?

Wow 1.2million for a keeper , that’s a big statement from the club and JB2 , on top of those already here it’s one of the best pre season’s I can remember, I think we may get 2 on loan also . Yes Jaws must play we can’t afford to pay that for a bench warmer , I’m getting excited for the season but ffs give them time to gel and ten games to judge how we may fair, we have the most expensive squad ever with 4 or 5 players that cost over a Million, we can now say we are an established championship club , probably the best run club in the country tbh .C.O.Y.L.

Got this message this evening from a friend😳

My friend Natalie’s son has just signed to Millwall - announced an hour ago. Matija signed for Millwall FC.

Members online