Ryan woods yes/no

Woods was/ is a defensive midfielder that could also play right and left back when called upon. He isn't an attacker and wasn't brought in to be one. He scored four goal in ten years ffs.
What’s that got to do with it, he should have got at least 15 goals and the same in assists ;)

No, was decent when with us, disappointed he left, but no return, he wouldn’t make this team and we have plenty of midfielders

What’s that got to do with it, he should have got at least 15 goals and the same in assists ;)
:grinning:

The cynic in me thinks that it's just another way of digging out one of the best managers that we've had in years.

The match tnhhread should be fun if we're not winning after the first 8 seconds.

:grinning:

The cynic in me thinks that it's just another way of digging out one of the best managers that we've had in years.

The match tnhhread should be fun if we're not winning after the first 8 seconds.
You just know it mate not cynical just fact.
The club is in its healthiest period in my lifetime including the first division era.
Just signed a keeper for over a million what’s not to like.
Rowett is extremely savvy and will make sure we are hard to beat again, but I have a feeling he will want more cutting edge up front which should appease the critics. First target is again get enough points to stay in the championship. Then push on from there.