Rowett

Reamsofverse, the owner of Into the Valium wants Rowett as the new spotters manager, whilst another bod replied to that with, “This is the standard we should be looking at.”

I don’t think Rowett would take the job unless there wasn’t any offers from a Championship club, and probably not if there wasn’t any funds from the spotters owners to bring in new players!

He would, however, sort their leaky defence out, but unless he’s learnt his lesson from us, will probably give the spotters the same defensive football we had, which wouldn’t sit right with supporters who are expecting Champions League football in a couple of season’s time! 🤣

No way he’ll go to the spotters. Two job outfit and joke of a club these days. And also said he doesn’t want to be away from his family so why would he.
Word. They haven't a pot to piss in and he's good enough for another championship club when he's ready.

I don’t understand the need to keep comparing Edwards with Rowett? Lots is going to be the same, it’s the same fucking players. David Blaine couldn’t get some of our lot to play beautiful football. The players that do that cost more than we’ll ever pay.

It had gone stale under GR and a change was needed. Both GR and the club knew that hence the amicable split.

In Edwards we hired the manager we could afford (none in the betting list filled many with excitement) and I would have thought a club like ours would rally behind him. Some of the social media against Edwards is pathetic and in years gone by, if shouted out would most likely have earned a slap.

Back the manager, back the players or it’s a fucking long slog in league one especially as the money changes are historic from next season.

Come on you lovely lions!
I can't air my reservations about appointing a manager with zero experience of managing a mans team without deserving "a slap"? I had plenty of those and given plenty. All I care about is my beloved Wall. I sincerely hope that I am wrong and that Joe does brilliantly with us. I don't want him to fail I want him to succeed as much as anyone. I just worry about his lack of experience. But I'm made up with his last 3 results coz I love Wall 🦁

No way he’ll go to the spotters. Two job outfit and joke of a club these days. And also said he doesn’t want to be away from his family so why would he.
I suppose as a jobbing manager you go where the work is!

I don’t know if Rowett had other job offers when Millwall came calling, but he did choose us and knew he’d be away from his family when he signed up.

Guess it all depends if he’s itching to get back into management, now Christmas and New Year are out of the way, or whether he wants to bide his time and wait for the right offer to come his way! He does have his media work with Sky to fall back on, so he won’t be sitting at home twiddling his thumbs!

Did Tom Brady buy Brum? If not he could come and give us a few bob.

As long as we dont have rooney as manager!!!