Rowett out

I still want GR out, yes we have won 4 games and I'm glad, I always want us to win, but he has been here 3 years and we have lost so many points due to his negative tactics.

Today we lost Bennett, his replacement should have been Mahoney, like for like, but he played it safe (for him) with Evans. in the end it worked out, on another day it may not have.

fkn hell we won with the changes he made - mahoney comes on who knows what the result would. on another day...your post makes no sense
I still want GR out, yes we have won 4 games and I'm glad, I always want us to win, but he has been here 3 years and we have lost so many points due to his negative tactics.

Today we lost Bennett, his replacement should have been Mahoney, like for like, but he played it safe (for him) with Evans. in the end it worked out, on another day it may not have.

We've lost many points because of individual errors, tiredness, mediocre players and not being equipped with expensive goalscorers that cost fucking millions. I don't think any attainable manager would do any better with our budget and players. Get rid of Rowett and we'll end up with the same type of manager who won't do any better but could quite easily do a lot worse.

There's only two sides above us that have conceded less goals. One defeat in the last seven games, that was Fulham who pay there striker £80k a week! We are also above teams that have millions to waste on players and managers yet here we are, little old Millwall, in the mix when it matters most. Sometimes reading this forum makes me think i've logged onto the Nigels or Spotters sites, fucking unbelievable.

Actually, about two years and four months.
A lot can change in about eight months. Come back and have a moan then.**
:grinning:

We've lost many points because of individual errors, tiredness, mediocre players and not being equipped with expensive goalscorers that cost fucking millions. I don't think any attainable manager would do any better with our budget and players. Get rid of Rowett and we'll end up with the same type of manager who won't do any better but could quite easily do a lot worse.

There's only two sides above us that have conceded less goals. One defeat in the last seven games, that was Fulham who pay there striker £80k a week! We are also above teams that have millions to waste on players and managers yet here we are, little old Millwall, in the mix when it matters most. Sometimes reading this forum makes me think i've logged onto the Nigels or Spotters sites, fucking unbelievable.
To illustrate that, they brought on a sub today who cost them 20 million.

fkn hell we won with the changes he made - mahoney comes on who knows what the result would. on another day...your post makes no sense
What makes no sense to you
I think my post was quite easy to understand.

I want GR out.

I'm glad we won, like I always am.

I find it strange that after Bennett went off injured that GR didn't replace him with a like for like player (Mahoney on the bench) he went with his boy Evans.

I think GR has played some of the most boring football I have seen in the past 35 years, and I believe we would have more points if he didn't always play his safe football for 1 hour and then try nick a goal