Rotherham V The mighty lions match thread---------Monday 3pm.

I think it's Watmores turn today for the blame.
Was there today so got a close up no replays of the Ginger Tosser ;) Thought he had a few decent moments but on 3 or 4 occasions he had the chance to run on for a through ball from Danny but chose to wait for the pass then try takin on the rovrum defender. Mayer did it a couple of times later on. Cooper should use his right foot because his left is shit. WTF are those up and under passes Sav keeps tryin? Chesty Draws is too top heavy his legs can t keep up with his chest.

Amazes me that anyone who has ever followed us is surprised at that result. I remember back in the '80' losing away to Newport and Cambridge (and being at both) by far the worst two teams in the league and I think we got promoted that year. For Newport, insert Wigan (about 5 fucking times), Reading, Rotherham and countless other shit teams who have turned us over.

Thankfully, Plymouth and Sheffield Wednesday look worse than us.

Amazes me that anyone who has ever followed us is surprised at that result. I remember back in the '80' losing away to Newport and Cambridge (and being at both) by far the worst two teams in the league and I think we got promoted that year. For Newport, insert Wigan (about 5 fucking times), Reading, Rotherham and countless other shit teams who have turned us over.

Which means we'll be more shit than them on the day. I don't know what it is but we always on a relegation battle, apart from 83 when we stayed up by skin of teeth.

Which means we'll be more shit than them on the day. I don't know what it is but we always on a relegation battle, apart from 83 when we stayed up by skin of teeth.
What I meant to say was that fellow relegation strugglers always seem more up for it and have desire. We simply fold, which is fuking shameful.

So did Rovrum..🤦‍♂️

After watching us today, the best we will get out of that game is fuck all.
I'd take that now mate :grinning: Seriously. Always prefer a big game against a bigger team at the Den. Before yesterdays result and if i was asked who i'd put my tenner on us beating out of the Whippet botherers or Leicester it would be Leicester all day mate. Harris loves an upset and being the underdog. He is the man for these games. A packed Den under floodlights in cup like conditions is what we live for. Bring the cunts on.

Also.

1712027631387.png

I reckon we'' ll beat Leicester and Plymouth and also think Sheffield will stay up at the expense of either Plymouth or the Brummies. I hope it's the Brummies because they're shit and brought us Jasper fucking Carrot. It's payback time :grinning:

I'd take that now mate :grinning: Seriously. Always prefer a big game against a bigger team at the Den. Before yesterdays result and if i was asked who i'd put my tenner on us beating out of the Whippet botherers or Leicester it would be Leicester all day mate. Harris loves an upset and being the underdog. He is the man for these games. A packed Den under floodlights in cup like conditions is what we live for. Bring the cunts on.

Also.

View attachment 25625

I reckon we'' ll beat Leicester and Plymouth and also think Sheffield will stay up at the expense of either Plymouth or the Brummies. I hope it's the Brummies because they're shit and brought us Jasper fucking Carrot. It's payback time :grinning:
I hope you’re right PL but my gut-feeling is we’ll end up snatching relegation from the jaws of safety. I hope I’m wrong. 🙏

Must not lose at Huddersfield 😬

PL but my gut-feeling is we’ll end up snatching relegation from the jaws of safety.
Is that with your Millwall cynics hat on ( we all have one ) and because it's what we tend to do or because of what you see on the pitch? The only thing i think will relegate us is if the players give up trying and lose their desire. I've seen no signs of that happening and certainly can't see it happening with Harris in charge and with three home games to play.

You sound proper annoyed
I was actually mate, like most of us were at the time. I broke my own golden rule yesterday and foolishly posted after a defeat. It's something i rarely do until i've stewed a bit and kicked next doors Volvo. I get way to prickly as i did with you and that's fucking daft and needless so i apologize for that fella.

Is that with your Millwall cynics hat on ( we all have one ) and because it's what we tend to do or because of what you see on the pitch? The only thing i think will relegate us is if the players give up trying and lose their desire. I've seen no signs of that happening and certainly can't see it happening with Harris in charge and with three home games to play.
At present I’m not overly confident about the team and what I see on the pitch 🤷‍♂️. Tom and Nisbet being out is a major loss and I struggle to see where a goal in open play will come from.

I pray we stay up but my doubts have nothing to do with me being a cynic more someone who doesn’t get too carried away when the team get a couple of results 🤷‍♂️

I was actually mate, like most of us were at the time. I broke my own golden rule yesterday and foolishly posted after a defeat. It's something i rarely do until i've stewed a bit and kicked next doors Volvo. I get way to prickly as i did with you and that's fucking daft and needless so i apologize for that fella.

Likewise & no worries. 👍

‘No one was hurt during the aftermath of Rotherham’😅

We didn’t close down not once but twice for their goals! Definitely a foul on Tanganga as you see he goes flying in the opposite direction. How the officials didn’t give a foul. :shake:

Members online