Rotherham V The mighty lions match thread---------Monday 3pm.

Peckham Lion

Staff member
A quick turnaround as we venture oooop north to a side already doomed. No wins at home for them in the last six and and have failed to score in there last five at the New York stadium. I expect a few changes for us as Harris looks to keep us fresh. A win for us would go a long long way towards those points needed to be safe. It's not a bad hunting ground for us in the past.

Safe journey to all our traveling lions.

COYL

Now this is a game we should be winning at least 10 to 15 nill with Harris in charge, if not, you know the drill, he has to go !

Is Fred Onyedinmaymamainymamamamamamamamammamamniymamamadinma still on loan with Rotherham...

The last time I went to Rotherham was when they all but relegated us with a late goal under Holloway’s reign and celebrated like they had just beaten Barcelona, I’m making the trip tomorrow (avoiding any fish and chip shops of course) and it will be sweet revenge if we condemn them to the drop. Enjoy the game to those who’ll be watching at home and safe travels to those venturing on yet another long northern away day.

I’m making the trip tomorrow
Hopefully the last one up there for a while mate. I'm confident that we won't be playing them next season. I haven';t thought about relegation since Harris returned. The turnaround in performances and results have been mightily impressive but not surprising if i'm honest. You don't become a shit team overnight unless you're managed by a stubborn lunatic which in my opinion we were until recently.

Hope you're all smiles on that rattler back to London tomorrow evening.

Hopefully the last one up there for a while mate. I'm confident that we won't be playing them next season. I haven';t thought about relegation since Harris returned. The turnaround in performances and results have been mightily impressive but not surprising if i'm honest. You don't become a shit team overnight unless you're managed by a stubborn lunatic which in my opinion we were until recently.

Hope you're all smiles on that rattler back to London tomorrow evening.

Cheers P. The turnaround since Harris returned has been unbelievable, both results wise and also in attitude and application from the players. They all deserve a big pat on the back for getting us back on an even keel, make no mistake the ten points we won between bombers appointment and the international break have rescued our season and saved the club from total disaster.

One of the most disappointing aspects of Edwards tenure was seeing good honest players like Cooper, Saville, Danny Mac, Bradshaw and Billy Mitchell being dug out and dismissed as being shit and not good enough. The way I see it the bloke before Edwards had them challenging for the top six and now Bomber is getting a tune out of them so it only leaves one conclusion in my opinion.

I’m enjoying watching us again both home and away knowing that if a team does beat us then they will go away having worked for it. I’ve watched us under many a shit manager and poor players but honestly mate the Ipswich and Sheffield Wednesday games were among the worst I’ve ever seen. It still stings to think how pathetically weak we were under Edwards. In the long term whether Harris is a long term option I’m really not sure but I do know one thing we are in a far far better place under him.

Would like Casper to get in the starting eleven because I think he brings a sense of calmness to our midfield ,as on occasions I think we rush in that area. Also although playing brilliantly, I think Lenny is wasted or would be better employed in midfield than at fullback. Shame we can only get 11 on the pitch 🤣🤣
But also understand why Bomber is reluctant to change it barring injuries. If it ain't broke and all that.
3 lovely away points today please chaps.
COYL.
A.Wenger (retired)

Cheers P. The turnaround since Harris returned has been unbelievable, both results wise and also in attitude and application from the players. They all deserve a big pat on the back for getting us back on an even keel, make no mistake the ten points we won between bombers appointment and the international break have rescued our season and saved the club from total disaster.

One of the most disappointing aspects of Edwards tenure was seeing good honest players like Cooper, Saville, Danny Mac, Bradshaw and Billy Mitchell being dug out and dismissed as being shit and not good enough. The way I see it the bloke before Edwards had them challenging for the top six and now Bomber is getting a tune out of them so it only leaves one conclusion in my opinion.

I’m enjoying watching us again both home and away knowing that if a team does beat us then they will go away having worked for it. I’ve watched us under many a shit manager and poor players but honestly mate the Ipswich and Sheffield Wednesday games were among the worst I’ve ever seen. It still stings to think how pathetically weak we were under Edwards. In the long term whether Harris is a long term option I’m really not sure but I do know one thing we are in a far far better place under him.
100% that performance against a dogshit Wednesday side wasn't far off Blackpool away in 97/98!

5 at the back, 2 defensive midfielders and 1 up front at home against a team devoid of confidence and quality was fucking unforgivable!!