Rotherham V The mighty lions match thread---------Monday 3pm.

Don't think many of us on here are sUrprised by that performance or result. It is typical Millwall for as long as I can remember. Changing a winning team?
Playing De Norre? Cautious first half. Goal keeper who is too static. None of which helped us beat a proven poor Team. I suggest a long hard look in the mirror for each one, before getting on board the bus to Huddersfield. How bad do you want the win?

Don't think many of us on here are sUrprised by that performance or result. It is typical Millwall for as long as I can remember. Changing a winning team?
Playing De Norre? Cautious first half. Goal keeper who is too static. None of which helped us beat a proven poor Team. I suggest a long hard look in the mirror for each one, before getting on board the bus to Huddersfield. How bad do you want the win?
Uddersfield will be well up for it on the weekend, it’s a 6 pointer and they will want it more, we will do our normal seat deep and launch a long ball up to a 5.2 foot striker. Can only see another loss and it will go to us needing to win the home games against Plymouth and Cardiff, going to be a bumpy road over the next few weeks, so glad I renewed my season ticket!!!

Well what went wrong with De Norre? Or were you too busy correcting peoples spelling to notice him?
Wasn't correcting your spelling ,was replying that we should've /should have played him.
Fuck me you're getting touchy.
Do not think De Norre is the be all and end all , just that we are better with him in the team ,it was his first full game for a while , and second half I thought he and the team were better by playing with more pace and urgency.
But it's all irrelevant now cos we got stuffed. So we trundle on to the next game ,where hopefully we can put things right.

Is he a lucky fraud or a fraud?
I'd say we are lucky because he's given us a chance after the mess Edwards left. No i don't think he's a fraud of any description. He's a club legend that has answered the call because we were deep in shit and only going one way. A fraud doesn't walk away from a mangerial job without taking a big pay off, Harris did when he left after our wonderful fans abused him and his family at Luton.

Sky Highlights suggests we should have won by miles 🤷‍♂️

Definitely looks like a foul on Tanganga for their winner.

Not sure why some are blaming Sarkic for the goals. Possibly the first he could have got to but if unsighted it’s understandable why he didn’t get to it. No chance with the 2nd 😞

21 shots, 7 on target and one goal probably says it all 🤷‍♂️