Rotherham V The mighty lions match thread---------Monday 3pm.

Well.. what can you say about that? Nothing much really. 21 shots and 1 goal. Must. Do. Better. We are crying out for a goalscorer. We must NOT lose against Huddersfield otherwise we are bollocks deep in muddy waters. Frustrated is an understatement. Huddersfield away & Leicester home next 2 games look tough. We always like to do things the hard way, unfortunately for my heart. Grrrr.

Said it on Friday, fancy us to get something out of the Leicester game more than I did today.

Really? Did you see their lunchtime game against Norwich?
Apparently, they are on a wobble, yet easily beat them 3-1. After watching us today, the best we will get out of that game is fuck all.

That result must be up there with our worst result of the season against the worst team in the league (by a fucking country mile).

Before today they could barely score, yet managed two against us.
:grinning:

Today.jpg

Unfortunately I don’t see us getting anything from Hudders or Leicester. We’re bricking it and shades of Blackburn 3-4!

Embarrassing!
A win almost certainly keeps us up against a team that have won 3 games,yep that really is 3 games from 40 all season with fuck all to play for.
Dont want to hear any bollocks about us always losing to the bottom teams etc etc.
They were dogshit we were' nt much better if we were.
Collectively from all involved should take a fucking long hard look at themselves including Harris!
Fucking fuming with that shit show!

Poor result.
No urgency or much else first half, much more effort and urgency made for a better second half but undone by missed chances (again) , good goalkeeping, and 2 bits of crap defending in not closing down the Rovrum player with the ball. Much better when we try and get it down and play , hopeful punts to I'm Afobe are fucking pointless unless to feet.
Last 2 games we should have got more from , still got the hump we didnt try and get more out of the WBA game especially after they scored. We make things so much more difficult for ourselves.
Oh well ,pick ourselves up and go again.
COYL

I’m sick of these useless gutless Cunts including Harris
Really? Have you forgotten how many points we've amassed since Edwards left? How is Harris gutless all of a sudden? His shit didn't stink when we beat Southampton now all of a sudden he's a gutless cunt. A man that fought cancer and puts his head above the parapet to be shot at. He might be many things but he's far from gutless. It's a game of football for fuck sake.