RIP John Berylson - A true Millwall legend!

Perhaps we could demonstrate our feelings and wishes for his Legacy by re-nameing the stadium. The John Berylson Arena or similar.
Sadly missed but never forgotten. R.I.P.
I was thinking the same but maybe a stand or the 1885 club- or the new training ground would be fitting. You would like to think what he achieved will continue. Whatever, he should be honoured by the club. I have no doubts they will. Certainly the fans will.

Devastating news. Like everyone else on here, we all agree he was the best Chairman ever. A true gentleman. Once we get over the terrible shock, we must all pull together and try to deliver promotion in his honour. Also rename one of the Stands in his name as a lasting legacy.
Agreed, one stand left to be named and it should be named after him as he always had time for us fans, posed for a picture with my son a few years ago and also made time to speak to me. I shook his hand and thanked him for all he was doing for the club. Top bloke and a true Lion, it was a privilage to have met him.

Awful news, my sincere condolences to his family. I had the pleasure of meeting him once a gentleman and genuine man. What he has done for this club is remarkable and way beyond what we could have hoped for or a had right to expect. His passing should absolutely be marked with a gesture that will stand the test of time, the training ground and or a stand.
What ever the future holds for Millwall it is because of him that we actually have one.
God bless and R.I.P. Mr Chairman

RIP John Berylson. The best chairman Millwall has ever had. He saved this club and we'll always be so, so grateful to him. God bless him and condolences to his family. Rest well John, and thank you.

He deserves this statue.
soccer-coca-cola-football-league-one-play-off-semi-final-leeds-v-millwall-GBN7XH.jpg

Tragic news

The Millwall family thoughts are with his wife and Children at this terrible news

RIP JB the best Chairman out great club as ever had

No one likes us but everyone in the Millwall family loved you

thank you for everything you have done and let out a massive Milllllllllllll at the pearly gates