RIP John Berylson - A true Millwall legend!

The best we ever had. Let's all come together and get promoted to give him what he wanted and where he wanted us to be. RIP John you will never be forgotten and condolences to his family at this terrible time.

What a wonderful man and a true blessing to Millwall. What a tragic and tremendous loss. We all send our condolences to his family. His shoes at Millwall will be incredibly difficult to fill. I think his son is involved in the club. I hope he continues his families Participation Godspeed, Mr. Berylson, you were well loved.

Last edited:
Horrible, horrible news for his family. The man was a true Millwall legend and, a kind soul who has personally helped many on here.

J-Berylson-8565.jpeg

RIP. JB.
Don't think I can add anymore to whats already been said.
Condolences to his immediate family and close friends. And on Independence Day as well.
Shocked.

Last edited:
His devestation at the Blackburn game summed up every ‘wall fan. Abso legend, and on the pitch at wemberlee with us all shouting USA was a great memory. Best chairman ever, who defended us at all times through BLM and FA etc. thanks John and RIP x
Yes mate, his unwavering support of the fans showed how much he loved and respected all of us. Fkin gutted.