Retained list

Isn't most of our squad injury prone? Feels that way anyways.

Would be nice to replace the injury prone players with players that can actually play 5/10 consecutive games without getting a niggle.

Doesn't appear to be GR's way though. Probably why we signed said players since GR has been here, helps save a penny or two as well I suppose and less competition from other clubs.

Emakhu
Watmore
Nesbit

2 players we signed, one we didn't.... All three have had injury issues since Jan.

Can't remember if Burke had any issues? Probably not, you have to run to have any issues like that.

Isn't most of our squad injury prone? Feels that way anyways.

Would be nice to replace the injury prone players with players that can actually play 5/10 consecutive games without getting a niggle.

Doesn't appear to be GR's way though. Probably why we signed said players since GR has been here, helps save a penny or two as well I suppose and less competition from other clubs.

Emakhu
Watmore
Nesbit

2 players we signed, one we didn't.... All three have had injury issues since Jan.

Can't remember if Burke had any issues? Probably not, you have to run to have any issues like that.
Honeyman!?.

Honeyman!?.

Good point! I think even he has a history of being injury prone though mate, from what I've read and heard from certain people.

I can't remember off the top of my head if he has been injured or not this year, been so many bloody injuries this year lol!

I’d keep Leonard on a 1 year deal triggering a 2nd year dependent on appearances. He’s a brilliant engine and positive player.

Malone can go, Bennett I love but is just too unreliable, Evans has been a passenger since joining really so not exactly a miss.

I’d keep Leonard on a 1 year deal triggering a 2nd year dependent on appearances. He’s a brilliant engine and positive player.

Malone can go, Bennett I love but is just too unreliable, Evans has been a passenger since joining really so not exactly a miss.
If it was not for injuries and age catching up on Malone we’d keep them all bar Evans.
Leonard was brilliant at the start of the season making last ditch tackles etc. and very good when he came back too. If we roll the dice one more time then I really hope it’s on Leonard.

We must have offered Leonard a pay as you play contract or a sizable cut in wages, can't be paying a player 10-12 large a week to spent 60% of the season sat on the treatment table!!