Harris
The badge seller
The bloke who drives the blue bus
The girl from Ipanena
The man with no name
The bus stop
The bump
And the man who put the “Do Wah” in the Do wah diddy

More to follow, but that’s the first guaranteed lot.

According to Rich Cawley of the SLP the retained list is set to be announced by the end of this week. The four players that he has mentioned are the ones mentioned above by Lionsteele….namely Leonard, Malone and Bennett…and also Styles. The situation about the latter is out of our hands as he is still signed to Barnsley until 2025 with a hefty release clause if we wanted to sign him. My guess is also whether his club want to keep him dependant on which league they are in next season. If they are successful in the playoffs they probably want to have him in their side.
As for Leonard, Bennett and Malone I would be surprised if we kept any of them. Injuries have played a big part in their appearances this season and unless we can be sure of more playing time from them then it is probably time to move them on. Malone and Bennett have families in the Derby area and may be under pressure to move back there . All will become clear at the end of the week.

They are keeping the following :

The peanut seller
The bloke in the car park
Lurch
Clayton
Harris
The badge seller
The bloke who drives the blue bus
The girl from Ipanena
The man with no name
The bus stop
The bump
And the man who put the “Do Wah” in the Do wah diddy

More to follow, but that’s the first guaranteed lot.
The peanut seller refused to sign a new contract. Said it would be nuts to work for the peanuts wall pays.

Leonard would be a loss. Sign him with a warranty.
Would he really? Decent player but far to injury prone to be trying to make plans around. It's a shame but we need players that can do a season. We came up short due to having a small squad of starters. You could argue that the likes of Leonard and Bennett have been a waste of a squad place. Would rather we put a few decent prospects from the under 23's in the first team squad for blooding.

According to Rich Cawley of the SLP the retained list is set to be announced by the end of this week. The four players that he has mentioned are the ones mentioned above by Lionsteele….namely Leonard, Malone and Bennett…and also Styles. The situation about the latter is out of our hands as he is still signed to Barnsley until 2025 with a hefty release clause if we wanted to sign him. My guess is also whether his club want to keep him dependant on which league they are in next season. If they are successful in the playoffs they probably want to have him in their side.
As for Leonard, Bennett and Malone I would be surprised if we kept any of them. Injuries have played a big part in their appearances this season and unless we can be sure of more playing time from them then it is probably time to move them on. Malone and Bennett have families in the Derby area and may be under pressure to move back there . All will become clear at the end of the week.
And George Evans should be off too