recruitment

Hope he doesn’t give the ball away like he did at Ipswich which led to their goal. I would much rather go for the Chelsea loanee Ipswich had, Hutchison, he has been on fire the latter stage of this season. But will most things wall, probably out of our price range even as a loan

Ryan Longman would be open to extending his stay at Millwall. That is according to Lions manager Neil Harris, who says the former Brighton and Hove Albion youngster has made it clear where he wants to be.

This is just the start for Romain. He came on for 20 minutes (against Plymouth) and impacted the game – that has to be him moving forward.

“It is a lot to ask an 18-year-old to be a regular starter but Romain’s next step into next season has got to be thinking about more starts, more appearances off the bench and keep learning the game in different positions, with or without the ball.
“He needs to be allowed time to keep developing – physically as well. Physical development is a major part for a player. “I really look forward to working with Romain into next season.”

Would like to see a Kieffer Moore type centre forward come in to give us a different option in attack and at set plays.

A keeper to replace Bart.

Callum Styles as he can play anywhere on the left and also in an attacking centre midfield role.

Although Leonard could play CB, if finances allow, either Tanganga or Cresswell to partner Super Cooper.

Said recently and stand by scouting David Watson at Kilmarnock. Just won Scottish young player of the year. While there take a look at Danny Armstrong.

As someone said on another thread, I wonder if NH was at the Oxford v Peterborough game to look at Mark Harris? He was with him at Cardiff and seems to fit the bill. Big, strong, can play across the front and just won their player of the season. He'll cost though.

As someone said on another thread, I wonder if NH was at the Oxford v Peterborough game to look at Mark Harris? He was with him at Cardiff and seems to fit the bill. Big, strong, can play across the front and just won their player of the season. He'll cost though.
Possibly.
Harris also signed Dion Sanderson on loan when he was at Cardiff. He’s a 24 yo centre half who is at Birmingham now, he could be on the radar as an alternative to Tanganga.

Tottenham Hotspur defender Japhet Tanganga appears to be open to a summer transfer away from the club after impressing in the Championship with Millwall to the back end of the season.
Speaking to Football.London, the defender has reflected on his time at The Den and admitted that minutes on the pitch had to be a priority going forward. Tanganga is under contract at Spurs until 2025.

Tottenham Hotspur defender Japhet Tanganga appears to be open to a summer transfer away from the club after impressing in the Championship with Millwall to the back end of the season.
Speaking to Football.London, the defender has reflected on his time at The Den and admitted that minutes on the pitch had to be a priority going forward. Tanganga is under contract at Spurs until 2025.
He’ll definitely be on the radar of some big championship/ lower end PL clubs