recruitment

Neil Harris says that the Championship club are interested in a permanent deal for Hull City loanee Ryan Longman.

We need to add to the centre-half positions but again, that’s a conversation that needs to happen above me about Japhet. But I get on brilliantly with Japhet and I’ll certainly stay in touch with him.”

Having seen the clumsy penalty Cooper gave away yesterday, recalling the number of unnecessary free kicks and mistakes he’s made during the season, I’m wondering should NH be considering finding a more reliable replacement with a bit of pace🤔

I said on another thread that Peterborough's Cypriot international CB Kiprianou looked comfortable on the ball. I said that about Kitchin last year when he was at Barnsley and become one of the best CB's in the Championship with Coventry.

Having seen the clumsy penalty Cooper gave away yesterday, recalling the number of unnecessary free kicks and mistakes he’s made during the season, I’m wondering should NH be considering finding a more reliable replacement with a bit of pace🤔
Considering we’ve only conceded 9 goals in the last 12 games I doubt it. Since he’s been back at a centre-half and not wide on the left in a back 5, he has been superb. Last year in the division he won more challenges than any other player, this year he has won 22 more headers than any other player. He makes one mistake it’s constantly highlighted. Anyone else does it hardly gets a mention. I personally think he’s the most underrated player at our club and essential in his position in a back x4 going forward. Great spell last year was also alongside Cresswell in a back four, same this season.

Considering we’ve only conceded 9 goals in the last 12 games I doubt it. Since he’s been back at a centre-half and not wide on the left in a back 5, he has been superb. Last year in the division he won more challenges than any other player, this year he has won 22 more headers than any other player. He makes one mistake it’s constantly highlighted. Anyone else does it hardly gets a mention. I personally think he’s the most underrated player at our club and essential in his position in a back x4 going forward. Great spell last year was also alongside Cresswell in a back four, same this season.
He is effective in both boxes and would be more so offensively if we had a few more who were very useful in the air as he would not always have 2 men marking him. He might look uncomfortable on the ball at times (especially as you say in the back 3/5 being dragged out to the wing) which is joke of a defensive set up for a Millwall team in my opinion. His blocks and aerial threat are needed and its the sum of the parts that make a Millwall team. If he had everything he would not be playing for us.

Neil Harris says that the Championship club are interested in a permanent deal for Hull City loanee Ryan Longman.

We need to add to the centre-half positions but again, that’s a conversation that needs to happen above me about Japhet. But I get on brilliantly with Japhet and I’ll certainly stay in touch with him.”
He wants to stay 👍

I am glad you started this. Its been on my mind for some time, since his goals dried up. Its a sad fact that several of our best players pace is just not up to this divisions level any more.

Wallace, sav, hutch and cooper. Lenny is still doing ok at the moment.

I am glad you started this. Its been on my mind for some time, since his goals dried up. Its a sad fact that several of our best players pace is just not up to this divisions level any more.

Wallace, sav, hutch and cooper. Lenny is still doing ok at the moment.
Lenny is deceptively quick.

Local lad from Carshalton and with Huddersfield down, I’d go for Jack Rudoni 👍
Hope he doesn’t give the ball away like he did at Ipswich which led to their goal. I would much rather go for the Chelsea loanee Ipswich had, Hutchison, he has been on fire the latter stage of this season. But will most things wall, probably out of our price range even as a loan