Rangers sniffing around cooper??

The point is ..money ...if we sell now we get something ,if we wait till his contract is up = zilch....we missed out by keeping Jed , must not happen again
If this is genuine, I’d sell now and take the money.

Murray would be a natural replacement who can use both feet and reads the game better. Defensively Cooper is a better in the air but in an opponent’s box not so sure 🤔 When was the last time Jake scored or setup a goal from a corner? Okay he’s being manhandled most of the time and it’s not being pulled up but without him I wonder if there would be more set play variation.

He’s been a good servant of the club but I think given the opportunity we should grab the money and run, especially after his abysmal performance on Tuesday.

The point is ..money ...if we sell now we get something ,if we wait till his contract is up = zilch....we missed out by keeping Jed , must not happen again
Agree, if we want to extend any player’s stay and they let it run down to 12 months we should sell them.

Agree, if we want to extend any player’s stay and they let it run down to 12 months we should sell them.
I have said this before in relation to buying players, but it is equally true about selling players... It is not as easy as selling a car or a washing machine.
Look at the fiasco surrounding Tyler Burey.
We have tried to sell him, but he was not happy to go to any club that was interested in him.
I don't know how long his contract is, but presumably he would be happy to sit it out playing no football until it expires.
Stupid, I know, but footballers are not known for their intelligence, are they?

There is next to nothing up here about this rumour. It could be an anxious agent worried that Cooper’s last chance for a money making move is slipping away.

I just had chat with someone, apparently don’t shoot me, Leeds sniffing with 5 million
Can’t see Leeds paying us, a Championship rival, £5M, but maybe there’s some truth in them wanting Cooper, if Cresswell is going to be one of their CH’s going forward? Perhaps he’s told Farke how good Cooper is and how good their partnership was together last season?

He's in the last year of his contract, Leeds wouldn't have to pay a lot more than a million for him
Be lucky to get a million. Him and Flemming both under performed the other day. Got the impression they dont want to be here now theres a chance of some cash in their pockets. I would guess Long was a bit more peeved than has been let on. Might have busted the dressing room.