Rangers sniffing around cooper??

Cant see it. He would be a free agent at the end of the season (poss January transfer window). I would be very surprised if he moves now the season has started.

Unless we have a replacement lined up I dont see the point.
The point is ..money ...if we sell now we get something ,if we wait till his contract is up = zilch....we missed out by keeping Jed , must not happen again

Wouldn’t want him to go, as he’s been an amazing servant and a very good weapon to have. My worry is that he’s past his best with us, as he gets man handled every game and now struggles to make an impact. Last goal from a corner or free kick seems like a while ago.

He’s also slow when isolated one on one, so a player that’s replaceable with the right investment. I’d take £5m for him now, let him have a well earned windfall for 3/4 years on £30-£40k a week and move on. He’ll always be welcome back, so wouldn’t be sentimental about a good business transaction if it were available.

We can never let a Jed Wallace scenario happen again.
I think it happened because JB wouldn't bow to the player wanting away or to clubs that wanted him on the cheap. He could have got a fee off of Forest for him in the January window.

I don't know what a club can do if a player chooses to run down his contract and leave for free. Other than sell him, that still relies on the players cooperation.

What ever happens with cooper don’t think he owes us anything has played in nearly every game for the last few years Evan when he done is shoulder been a great servant to the club so wouldn’t begrudge hime making a few bob but saying that hope he stays also don’t think he’s nothing like he’d great team player

Members online