Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Yeah, probably. Jones is due an upturn in his career I suppose.

Although, and I know he got Luton promoted from L1 a few years back, but on his return to Luton it didn't end well. And of course, they made the right decision binning him. They ain't doing too shabby at the moment...

Stoke and Southampton didn't go so well either. So the jury is still out for me about his ability to stay and succeed anywhere. At the moment I put him firmly in the one club wonder success, along with most of the Spotters managers of recent years.

Who knows...I just don't want the comedy of this thread to end anytime soon.
:grinning:
2 managers gone this season already will have cost them a few quid and now Jones is on a 3 1/2 year contract, if he doesn't work out then it will be hard to see the new owners making anything on their investment at all.
They have a lot of contracted players that won't be wanted by other clubs and they won't be able to throw a lot of money at promotion in the summer due to FFP so there is hope after all.

2 managers gone this season already will have cost them a few quid and now Jones is on a 3 1/2 year contract, if he doesn't work out then it will be hard to see the new owners making anything on their investment at all.
They have a lot of contracted players that won't be wanted by other clubs and they won't be able to throw a lot of money at promotion in the summer due to FFP so there is hope after all.

Yes, of course. I keep forgetting about FFP.
A good point.

I watched this game believe me Charlton were awful, mind you so were Reading

I'll never moan about Millwall again
Yep they were both shit but Charlton were almost non league shit. I actually think there’s teams in the national league that would out play them.
Port Vale equalised deep in to injury time. So they’re only out of the relegation zone on goal difference

Yep they were both shit but Charlton were almost non league shit. I actually think there’s teams in the national league that would out play them.
Port Vale equalised deep in to injury time. So they’re only out of the relegation zone on goal difference
The spotters have some bastard games to come

1707588430261.png

Deep down, I thought that they would still stay up, but then again, on seeing this over at 'No Life' shows how much in the shit they really are. Below is the form table for the last ten games and it looks like the teams around them are capable of picking up points here and there.

Jesus Jones really needs to start using his miracles, because if he doesn't, we know what those pesky Spotters are like - They will start throwing an Effigy of him nailed to a cross onto the pitch over the Easter games. They're ruthless...

Sorry the top two places are missing - But you can't really expect anything better posted by someone in SE7.
xx.jpg

Deep down, I thought that they would still stay up, but then again, on seeing this over at 'No Life' shows how much in the shit they really are. Below is the form table for the last ten games and it looks like the teams around them are capable of picking up points here and there.

Jesus Jones really needs to start using his miracles, because if he doesn't, we know what those pesky Spotters are like - They will start throwing an Effigy of him nailed to a cross onto the pitch over the Easter games. They're ruthless...

Sorry the top two places are missing - But you can't really expect anything better posted by someone in SE7.
View attachment 25162
His prayers were answered last week, 3 1/2 year contract sorted whatever happens.