Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

I can only presume a few thousand 'Wall turned up at The Barry Kitchener stand this afternoon, then over Tea & Cucumber Sandwiches, discussed the imminent appointment of The Rev Jones at The Spotters Gaff. They then angrily stamped their feet before showing their outrage and disgust!!

:ROFLMAO:
I’m sorry you weren’t there.
I did look for you.

The problem is if he does ok , the amount of our fans who will be wetting their pants about how we should have given him our job instead of JE.

Does anyone know if he was close to being our manager? I thought he was but it fell down because of wages or bonuses or something.

If he turned us down and is now going to manage Charlton, then I hope he wakes up even shorter in the morning tomorrow and that Jesus himself shits on his pillow.

Does anyone know if he was close to being our manager? I thought he was but it fell down because of wages or bonuses or something.

If he turned us down and is now going to manage Charlton, then I hope he wakes up even shorter in the morning tomorrow and that Jesus himself shits on his pillow.
Did he not insist on a release clause