Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

If I was still living in Kent I think I might of gone in the Cray Valley end this evening.
No doubt the anoraks will give us a sample of the noise we can expect when they eventually get their European campaign going.

Into the valley forum is worth a look if you want cheering up, European domination has just been put back a few more months I think.

They were tenants at Middle Park before Greenwich Borough went pop and then took the site over. Huge slope on it , be surprised if replay is played there due to safety concerns. Be comical if it was played at The Den.

carly burn
July 3

Still absolutely fuming. I normally calm down 5or10 minutes after a usual defeat.

Right kick in the bollocks this.

oohaahmortimer
12:02AM edited 1:35AM

Too many shit players in our team , scum more than good enough to beat us .
We can’t rely on Lady Luck to keep us up
our own shitness Due to wank ownership beyond belief will see us down and if by a miracle it’s not this season it will be next .

i genuinely hate Charlton with a passion after every lame performance against them c***s we all knew it was coming once the game had started and we fluffed the Bonne chance
as the game Went on I got more agitated , swearing at the kids , tv , dogs , Charlton ,scum ,the wind , Rain, the tv remote and then once they stuck the knife in you knew our attempt to get back in the game would be weaker than a girls u-7 netball Team .

fuck Charlton for doing this to me and my fucked up head .
havent picked my phone up since ht cos I can’t be having any contact cos I’d launch the phone .

sympathy shag from the Mrs took my mind away from the pain for a few seconds

now I’m on the bog all shrivelled up and deflated

fuck you Charlton you pathetic c***s

we haven’t got a goal in us it’s all over

:rofl:

LondonIrish
July 3 edited July 3

Fucking bottlejobs as always. Turn to shit everytime against these shit c***s

Briston_Addick
July 3

Let's face facts folks:

We could be having a season that makes Liverpools Premier League-winning campaign look like a mid-table effort and we'd still lose both games to these ****s.

stonemuse
July 3

Again and again and again and again ... ad infinitum

fucking spanners

CAFCTrev
July 3

I was 13 last time we beat Millwall, Ill be 37 in a couple months.
beautiful, welling up here. Very moving