Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Could actually see them dropping into L2 in the next few seasons. They’re stagnating. The new owners don’t seem that interested and are probably quickly realising, like the mad Dane before them, that they’ve been sold a pup. Crowds are dwindling massively and are no where near the crowds they announce. They don’t own their own ground or training ground. Theyre fucked

Could actually see them dropping into L2 in the next few seasons. They’re stagnating. The new owners don’t seem that interested and are probably quickly realising, like the mad Dane before them, that they’ve been sold a pup. Crowds are dwindling massively and are no where near the crowds they announce. They don’t own their own ground or training ground. Theyre fucked
I'd like you to be a bit optimistic Wippa, Conference in 3-4 seasons perhaps, Aldi to buy the ground, Lidl to buy the training ground?

Isn’t it lovely to know that all is well with the world and that the status quo has been maintained with us getting back on track and the spotters hitting the buffers once again?

Reading the CharltonNoLife forum, and seeing how they‘ve gone from revelling in our recent misfortune (gleefully expecting us to be playing them in league 1 next season), to seeing no mention of our recent two wins and steady climb up the table, is most satisfying and enjoyable!

What a fickle bunch of fair weather supporters they are. They constantly bitch and moan about how poor their team are playing, and how so many of them won’t be attending the next home game and/or are done with the club, whilst bemoaning the fact that they’ll soon be playing in front of 5,000 home supporters!

Compare all that to us (“the little club down the road,” as they see us), who have been languishing in a lower league position than they have, and before playing QPR hadn’t won in 7 games, yet we were still selling out at The Den during that period and many of us were still believing that Joe and the players would turn things around. It just goes to show the difference in the mindset and mentality of both sets of supporters!

The spotters should be absolutely ashamed of themselves!

Even one of their fans has put more effort into their future plans than you have -

"I wished in someways that Charlton went bust and we could all give up , I have been a fan since 1967 and i think we are at our lowest point in all those years. But still enjoying the beers before and after the game if it wasn’t for that I’m not sure if I would bother anymore it’s the hope that kills you . And I will still probably get a season ticket next year in league 2 , my Dad will be turning in his grave if he could see what is going on . Rant over Happy New Year everyone on Charlton life ."