Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Concerned that this thread of endless entertainment had almost fallen off page 2 of our topics, so thought I should get it back onto the front page! Appleton's honeymoon period may have stemmed the losing run but surely won't last.
27 years, 6 months and 25 days since they beat us in the league!
And Saturday sees one of those rare occasions when both our Lions and the Spotters are playing at home at the same time. Can't imagine that will reduce our attendance?

Concerned that this thread of endless entertainment had almost fallen off page 2 of our topics, so thought I should get it back onto the front page! Appleton's honeymoon period may have stemmed the losing run but surely won't last.
27 years, 6 months and 25 days since they beat us in the league!
And Saturday sees one of those rare occasions when both our Lions and the Spotters are playing at home at the same time. Can't imagine that will reduce our attendance?
You need not worry. It will always be the gift that keeps on giving. :grinning:

Just seen the draw for 1st round of the fa cup and the mighty spotters have a home derby against Cray Valley Paper Mills bet they are already booking the coaches for Wembley

That's two league defeats on the trot. I think the new manager bounce is over and done with and I should think it's suicidal business as usual over on 'No Life'.

:ROFLMAO: