Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

More panic and Conspiracy theories over at The Spotters.
Mr Methane's mate, Lee Johnson, became available around the same time as Holden got binned. Apparently, Johnson has some previous with The Spotters Supporters...
:ROFLMAO:

There must be some Inter-Forum aggro going on.
'Into the Valium' have pulled the shutters down for the time being.
Just match threads only:
:grinning:

Probably because that moron Reams who runs it thought he was ‘in the know’ and was being used at the mouthpiece for the new consortium. Raving about them he was. Now they’ve turned out to be just as shit as the other chancers hes probably shut up shop because of the embarrassment

Probably because that moron Reams who runs it thought he was ‘in the know’ and was being used at the mouthpiece for the new consortium. Raving about them he was. Now they’ve turned out to be just as shit as the other chancers hes probably shut up shop because of the embarrassment

Ah, right...
Mind you, on both their forums, is anyone NOT 'ITK' ??

Ah, right...
Mind you, on both their forums, is anyone NOT 'ITK' ??

Yeah so true. And about any subject as well. On that no life forum, someone will start a thread about any subject you can think of. The buy to let market, London Zoo, or nuclear physics, whatever, and they’ll all jump on the thread, coming via google, pretending to be experts on the subject. Strange mix of geeks and David Brent types.

That Reams is a strange one, thinks of himself very differently to how he behaves but it's his ball and if you don't agree with him he will go home and take it with him.
Last season he went off to be a Wrexham fan because they were winning and charlton weren't, then he was giving up his forum but then realised he didn't have an audience for his all knowing wisdom.
The first time I went on there I remember his complaining that he had told the club about a player he thought they should sign and they didn't, it took a while to see what sort of person he is to realise he was being serious.

That Reams is a strange one, thinks of himself very differently to how he behaves but it's his ball and if you don't agree with him he will go home and take it with him.
Last season he went off to be a Wrexham fan because they were winning and charlton weren't, then he was giving up his forum but then realised he didn't have an audience for his all knowing wisdom.
The first time I went on there I remember his complaining that he had told the club about a player he thought they should sign and they didn't, it took a while to see what sort of person he is to realise he was being serious.

He is a strange one. He started this thread yesterday claiming the club has money to spend....because he IITK.

Staff online