Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

Don't have the tech mate, how do you get a sand paper rubbing down a wall sound effect šŸ¤£
I might get one of my boys to chop the video up into small chunks next week and then have a go.

There is a online program called VEED which is good for this stuff if you don't have any tech stuff. The basic stuff is free.

There are plenty of videos on YouTube with poncy sounding Nerds doing tutorials.

I might get one of my boys to chop the video up into small chunks next week and then have a go.

There is a online program called VEED which is good for this stuff if you don't have any tech stuff. The basic stuff is free.

There are plenty of videos on YouTube with poncy sounding Nerds doing tutorials.
I think i'll give it a swerve mate.

They'd be queuing up for it.
ff4ada409d134b304b1b23b09c84df54.jpg

Canā€™t sleep and a bit bored so I thought Iā€™d have a nose at my favourite freak show. Their rumours thread is comedy gold, as one by one itā€™s slowly dawning on them that Danish Dave is probably a bit of a fraud whoā€™s only in it for the ego trip, and not prepared to pump the tens of millions in that they want him to and ā€œblow the league out of the waterā€ after all.

This one jumped out at meā€¦.

ā€œWe should be aspiring to better than a ā€˜very good League One team next seasonā€™, we should be aiming to be the best League One team next season. If we are stuck in League One for another season then Thomasā€™s five year PL plan is out the window. If, and at this stage itā€™s an if, heā€™s not willing to finance getting out of League One then how does he expect to reach the PL?ā€

Fuck me the gullible drips actually believed the old ā€˜five year PL planā€™ line. Probably the talk of European football as well.

Christ, is there a more gullible fan base on this planet?? šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Ipswich and Wigan are currently snapping up all the targets they wanted and itā€™s breaking their little hearts.

Oh, and Sandy is now talking about blooding more youngsters so itā€™s looking like he donā€™t want to spend. Heā€™s probably had a proper look at the accounts and realised that most of their attendances over the years have been massively artificially inflated and that heā€™s been sold a dud.

Poor sod, couldā€™ve got Sunderland for the same price, including the ground! A genuinely big club. Not one that just thinks itā€™s a big club.

Wippa,

You should have a look at the other Spotters forum, Into the Valley.

The bloke that runs it, called Paul, goes under the name reamsofverse, and for a Spotter heā€™s pretty well clued up football wise, and his posts are always interesting.

Like Charlton NoLife, itā€™s still comedy gold with all those deluded Spotters thinking their next biggest signing is just round the corner, and this reams bloke is telling them the club is going to sign the major equivalent of fuck all! šŸ¤£

He says he never took to Danish Dave from the moment he saved the club, and didnā€™t believe a word of the axemanā€™s statement that they would be in the PL in 5 years. This reams bloke is calling him out and thinks heā€™s going to be a dud chairman, in the same way old Roland used to be for them!

And we all know how well that partnership went, donā€™t we? šŸ¤£

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.