Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

3f8e77d873f76c41f9183c59c89758.jpg
They must've greased up that fat mess on the left to get him in that seat

Apparently he’s been working on a song about Charlton. I don’t mean he’s going to do a rendition of valley floyd road or whatever it is they sing at the Valium, I mean he’s actually writing a song from scratch. This is so David Brent it’s unreal 😂

I hope this is true. They’ve given us so many laughs down the years but this could really top the lot.

I hope this is true. They’ve given us so many laughs down the years but this could really top the lot.

The talk is he’s going to sing it in the centre circle before their first game v Sheffield Wednesday. Please please let this be true. Imagine a couple of thousand Wednesday fans chanting “what the fookin ell is that” while all the Charlton fans look on lovingly will be the most cringiest football moment yet 😂

Shouldn’t laugh because it’s really not funny, but a number of Spotter players, and the manager, Nigel Adkins, have tested positive for coronavirus, even though Adkins himself has been double vaccinated!

There is mass panic on the into the Valium forum, with posters worried and angry about the season, which kicks off in 3 weeks time!

revilo said:

“So no Gilbey, Innis, Schwartz, Watson or MacGillivray?”

wiggyatthebackpost replied to revilo’s post by saying:

“Where are these players no minutes in there legs.And 3 weeks until start season. Another shambles of a recruitment!”

EssexAl said:

“After yet another week of no transfer activity, I hope there are players lined up next week, boy do we need them!”

Don‘t Knowitall said:

“The season kicks off for real in three weeks time, and even with the players missing, this really does highlight how weak we look.”

And my old mucker, Paul (reamsofverse) said:

“A farce of a pre-season so far. We have never been so under prepared.”

They really are in a bit of a pickle, aren’t they? 🤣

Shouldn’t laugh because it’s really not funny, but a number of Spotter players, and the manager, Nigel Adkins, have tested positive for coronavirus, even though Adkins himself has been double vaccinated!

There is mass panic on the into the Valium forum, with posters worried and angry about the season, which kicks off in 3 weeks time!

EssexAl said:

“After yet another week of no transfer activity, I hope there are players lined up next week, boy do we need them!”
Bit like Groundhog down the Valley.
original.gif

“I can’t understand Sandgaard’s logic.

He knows far more about business than any of us, and we know he’s not a Charlton fan.

His strategy from Day One seems to have been escalated promotion through the Championship to the Premier League and possibly Europe by 2025, in which case he gets his £10m loan back and in all likelihood sells the club on, as a Premier League entity, at a huge profit. I don’t think any CAFC fan would object to that so long as he sold it on to the right custodian.

What is baffling is that he has no strategy to deliver his stated aim. He’s trying to do it on the very cheap. He’s going to need an absolute miracle to get a double promotion in 4/5 seasons with the meagre resources he’s currently devoting to it.

What Sandgaard is attempting is the equivalent of trying to win the Nevada State Lottery with a single, one dollar ticket.”

🤣🤣🤣

Reams… “I know it's just a small drop in the ocean but it's very odd too that TS has not taken advantage of replica shirt sales. He needed to get those on the shelves while the iron was hot but did not do so. Putting a positive slant on it, or it might just me being blindingly optimistic, perhaps it's because the marquee signings haven't arrived yet and he thinks those are the names that the kids will want on the back of their shirts.”

His mate…“I fucking hope so Reams. It could be that, which would explain his silence on social media.“

Bless em. They’re still waiting for their marquee signings and still talking about being in Europe in five years time. My fucking god, how are these gullible drips only a few miles down the road from us 🤷🏼‍♂️🤷🏼‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

Reams… “I know it's just a small drop in the ocean but it's very odd too that TS has not taken advantage of replica shirt sales. He needed to get those on the shelves while the iron was hot but did not do so. Putting a positive slant on it, or it might just me being blindingly optimistic, perhaps it's because the marquee signings haven't arrived yet and he thinks those are the names that the kids will want on the back of their shirts.”
Any news on the multi million pound shirt sponsorship deal that they where wanking in their flasks over the other month ?

Staff online

Members online