Quotes from the Charlton no life forum

The ‘Miiiiilllll’ was very loud and sounded like a normal 15,000 crowd in there.
Yeah. And they said every tackle is causing a reaction in the crowd, every decision that goes against Millwall etc.
Said even with just 2000 there this is so much more intense than what they’ve e been used to for the last nine months.
I think the cardboard cut outs have been making more noise at The Valium than their 2000 fans could 😂

Last edited:
Yeah. And they said every tackle is causing a reaction in the crowd, every decision that goes against Millwall etc.
Said even with just 2000 there this is so much more intense than why we’ve been used to for the last nine months.
I think the cardboard cut outs have been making more noise at The Valium than their 2000 fans could 😂

Just as most Charlton fans were getting ready to get their pet stoats out to celebrate the perfect day... Millwall social media shitstorm / Charlton beating the mighty Shrewsbury / adding the 1D69 to their train spotting book...

The Shrews get a late, late equaliser...

4F360382-AC46-4265-98BC-94E6BEFFA521.jpeg

The Anoraks are on a bit of a bad run at the moment but...
They are joint 6th, 5 points of automatic, highest scorers in L1.
(at present, they do leak goals, but do seem to have defensive injuries),
It does seem that they have done a bit of transfer business this window.

Although, only against lowly Rochdale at The Valium, they pulled a two goal deficit back twice. The last two away games Rochdale won 0-5 and 0-4.

If Bowyer stays I fear a relegation struggle".

I do hope he is right.
:grinning:

I know this is a 'No Life' quote thread but, there are another bunch of Anorak tossers that talk equal bollocks called, 'Into The Valley'. They are always good for a laugh as well.

Already, Danish Dave is being told to 'grow a pair'.

1612300397896.png

I know this is a 'No Life' quote thread but, there are another bunch of Anorak tossers that talk equal bollocks called, 'Into The Valley'. They are always good for a laugh as well.

Already, Danish Dave is being told to 'grow a pair'.

View attachment 11194
Not a very wise move, having a go at the man who saved your club from going out of existence.

How quickly their fans forget....

(bet the Danish cunt wishes now he’d left them to their own devices).

I’ve never used a bu

One of them bragging about doing Millwall at LB, They really need putting back in there box.
IT has been done more than once herman and as you know they might have a little result against some stragglers. i heard they gave a clump to a young millwall girl some years ago ffs

they are a worthless mob and Millwall used to just walk into their end and they would scatter, a complete joke of a club who think they are above us. They couldnt match our passion of a Millwall fam.

If i had my way, i would float the valley and its joke fans down the thames intoi oblivion.